I would be happy for the rest of my life if I just had a girl for a year

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I just need to know that if I wanted I could get a girl, then experience all the phases of the relationship. After that I don’t care, I’m happy. Just one year. God send me a good woman please.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: everythingisacope, IdiAmin, Hollywood and 7 others
brutal no reply pill

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, thecel, sbaigq and 5 others
@volcelfatcel are you lookng though his threads too? :lul::lul: this jfl react out of nowhere

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel are you lookng though his threads too? :lul::lul: this jfl react out of nowhere
If you had an open mind would you see the truth about me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
If you had an open mind would you see the truth about me.
Ron Burgundy No GIF

That attitude is probably why you will stay single though, if your life depends on being with a woman that needyness will project itsself in every part of the relationship and put her off. If you want a partner you need to be comfortable with yourself first and not build dependence on them.

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 12484, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
That attitude is probably why you will stay single though, if your life depends on being with a woman that needyness will project itsself in every part of the relationship and put her off. If you want a partner you need to be comfortable with yourself first and not build dependence on them.
I was comfortable with myself my whole life, but it gets old and you reach desperation eventually.

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
this sounds like an advice straight out of reddit

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, IdiAmin and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 12484
I just need to know that if I wanted I could get a girl, then experience all the phases of the relationship. After that I don’t care, I’m happy. Just one year. God send me a good woman please.
Jesus man your nagging in every fucking post

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I don't want to slay either, I just want a LTR

• So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho and .*my*.
I don't want to slay either, I just want a LTR
same tbh man. I don't even want a stacy, I would legit be happy with a makeupmaxxed becky.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Blue and .*my*.
same tbh man. I don't even want a stacy, I would legit be happy with a makeupmaxxed becky.
I want stacy personally. Yeah you can laugh at me and say that I should start with subhumans and then graduate to beckies and only then think about stacies, but I gotta dream big tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho
I want stacy personally. Yeah you can laugh at me and say that I should start with subhumans and then graduate to beckies and only then think about stacies, but I gotta dream big tbh
Omfg you absolute idiot. Your making these stupid posts 24/7 about being a khhv and that no one loves you but you want a stacy only. Your not a fucking incel your just a stacycel. I should have known from the fucking start. Also all your threads are fuckng pathetic.

• So Sad
Omfg you absolute idiot. Your making these stupid posts 24/7 about being a khhv and that no one loves you but you want a stacy only. Your not a fucking incel your just a stacycel. I should have known from the fucking start. Also all your threads are fuckng pathetic.
Lol don’t read them then bro. I’m not a stacy cel, I just mean that when I’m like 30 or 40 I would prefer to settle down with a stacy, wouldn’t you?

• +1
Yeah, that would do for me as well bro. Sadly even that is difficult to get nowadays...

• +1
Reactions: .*my*., Albeacho and Mongrelcel
Lol don’t read them then bro.
Idk something about your threads always attracts me to it
I just mean that when I’m like 30 or 40 I would prefer to settle down with a stacy, wouldn’t you?
Definitely yes but beggars can't be choosers. I personally don't have the option to even ltr a Becky so why should i even think about stacies? Its not about what I like but about what I can actually get.

• JFL
Idk something about your threads always attracts me to it

Definitely yes but beggars can't be choosers. I personally don't have the option to even ltr a Becky so why should i even think about stacies? Its not about what I like but about what I can actually get.
What’s your PSL height? Finances?

• +1
I feel exactly the same as an oldcel

• +1
What’s your PSL height? Finances?
Im like 3 psl, 6'1 and come from a upper class family. But no woman has ever given me any Iois or sexually attracted tome.

• +1
Im like 3 psl, 6'1 and come from a upper class family. But no woman has ever given me any Iois or sexually attracted tome.
If you were buff you’d probably be 4 psl. You can find a girl easy because I see 4 psl guys with girls all of the time. Can you send a pic?

• Woah
You can get it bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
deffo farming jfl's from me with these threads

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
lies. we are abused dogs dorever

• So Sad