I would be so happy with 5psl face

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Just fucking 5psl and i would be so happy. I would have above averge face, height, body and dick. I could slay at least some of the foids that i want

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
R.i.p. snow leopard

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Enlil and Pietrosiek
Just fucking 5psl and i would be so happy. I would have above averge face, height, body and dick. I could slay at least some of the foids that i want
I thought you were gl

I thought you were gl
Mousei

Accutane, doubke jaw surgery and rhinoplasty. Why arent you money maxxing?
I will moneymax when i wil finish school and i will never get any surgery.
no way bro
I am 2.5psl and thats fucking it, averge dude in Poland mogs and they're subhumans. I Have no single good feature while most of features are failos.

Becouse its fucking fake and pitiful? Becouse i could day good bye to my family for forever? They would just view me as loser faggot. Also ascension at 20yo + is cope, I would rather use that money to moneymax, become rich get that gt3 rs and cope with it

I will moneymax when i wil finish school and i will never get any surgery.

I am 2.5psl and thats fucking it, averge dude in Poland mogs and they're subhumans. I Have no single good feature while most of features are failos.
you arent under 3 PSL

you arent under 3 PSL
I am gigasubhuman. 2.5 or 3 it doesnt matter it never begun for me. I can Ldar rope or cope. I cant enjoy life unless i get super rich but it will just be coping

Me too

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Becouse its fucking fake and pitiful? Becouse i could day good bye to my family for forever? They would just view me as loser faggot. Also ascension at 20yo + is cope, I would rather use that money to moneymax, become rich get that gt3 rs and cope with it
High inhib af

I am gigasubhuman. 2.5 or 3 it doesnt matter it never begun for me. I can Ldar rope or cope. I cant enjoy life unless i get super rich but it will just be coping
I'm getting a surgery bro
I know you don't want it but I think that's the key to enjoying life

High inhib af
Chad doesnt need suries, getting them is just accepting defeat. Also i will never fuck this foids from my hs so its over anyways
I'm getting a surgery bro
I know you don't want it but I think that's the key to enjoying life
No its knowing that youre loser that need surgery, now i just think i'm chad in public. In house i know that i'm subhuman. Chad will lough at youif he will find out thta you had surgery. Its not real you its fake you

Chad doesnt need suries, getting them is just accepting defeat. Also i will never fuck this foids from my hs so its over anyways

No its knowing that youre loser that need surgery, now i just think i'm chad in public. In house i know that i'm subhuman. Chad will lough at youif he will find out thta you had surgery. Its not real you its fake you
You need some zoloft nigga