I would consider myself Not Good Looking. Why is it that girls are interested in me?

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Banned
Girls have been approaching me and talking to me. One just straight up asked to b@ng. I’m not good looking at 15 and I’ve been planning on hardmaxxing. But I have no clue as to why women are so interested in doing it?!? Can they sense the size of my dingaling with echolocation??? Or do I just fit a weird appeal niche

and then you woke up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andromeda.74, boss8055, sayi and 10 others
send full face pictur

• +1
Reactions: gargomel, mathis, FUE Mogger and 5 others
"Girls" "girls" are prostitutes who want quick sex, monster

send full face pictur
IMG 4736
Please don’t post anywhere. I have horrible horrible eyes and my chin is buns

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
Nice brows and coloring. You should look pretty good once your mandible finishes cooking and you lose baby fat.
Thank you. I still plan on hardmaxxing a shit ton tho. Do you think with some hardmaxxing and softmaxxing I can reach HTN by 20? I’ve also started considering hitting the gym

kindergarten.org

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and mathis
Thank you. I still plan on hardmaxxing a shit ton tho. Do you think with some hardmaxxing and softmaxxing I can reach HTN by 20? I’ve also started considering hitting the gym
I think once you lose baby fat and your mandible is done you will be med/high htn. I don't really see what there is to softmax.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and CookieGuy
Thank you! I hope it works out well. I was thinking maybe I softmaxx my neck during the gym?

Not subtle brag at all. No sir.

get of this fucking forum

I don’t get the hate

Let’s just forget abt this man idk

They are hating you because you look like a cuck + appeal. Timothy mosquito fag makes me angry to look at.

what are you apologizing for 💀
Posting myself in a public forum people started to get pissed at me. I regret posting this honestly. I wasn’t expecting this to spurr anger