I would do anything to look good but theres NO way for me (Video)

Skry

Skry

Rice
No surgeries, nothing I can do, can bring my face harmony. My upper maxilla is super recessed, making my brow look caved in. Plus Im asian and have no brow ridge on top of that, it sucks. My eyes aren't bulging out and have a nice shape on their own but still look disgusting because of recessed bones.

Lower 3rd is most fucked. Obviously there's so many methods to max lower 3rd but none are good for me. First of all my teeth line up and protrude outwards already, so can't just get a normal double bimax like most recessed lower 3rds. Have to get extractions on lower teeth to create overjet, then move lower jaw forwards, maybe CCW rotation with that, plus genio.

And still if I did that it will look ridiculous and there will be no harmony, my nose &nosebridge looks so weak and my philtrum is ridiculously long, it won't fix my protruding monkey mouth either. Nobody will do lf2/lf3 for me, I dont care about the risks Id do it if I could find a good surgeon, but even LF1 im finding hard to set up since I need a local orthodontist to work with a local surgeon because I Need extractions and braces first (1 years procedure). Not like you guys who just fly to fucking spain 1 week after consult and its done. So over for me

bimax + eyebrow trim and kpopmaxx nigga simple

• JFL
Reactions: Valeqs
I'm sorry, man. Also, the things you listed, they matter, but you main flaw is simply your race.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
You are good-looking, would get banned on incel forums if posted this video there.

Jaw 404 is fucking you up, rest is fine.

Get a giant wraparound jaw implant, fuck it. If you can’t harmony at least you can have brick jaw.

You are good-looking, would get banned on incel forums if posted this video there.
I am 23 virgin. Not even an irl female friend since elementary school (I only talk to egirls who I dont show my face to). So I am not pretending

I am 23 virgin. Not even an irl female friend since elementary school (I only talk to egirls who I dont show my face to). So I am not pretending
just get jaw surgery rhino and kpopmaxx

you def need something to fix your chin man like a genio at the minimum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29651
Chang chi im afraid you need genio.

Are you chin tucking because it looks like it

What is your testosterone level?

Genio/Chin implant, rhino, lip lift, jaw filler would ascend you hard. Don't give up.

broke ahh nigga need to get his money upp :p 🥶🥶🥶🗣️🗣️💸💸
Stfu I have money and Im serious about surgery already. I already said why it hasnt happened yet. I cant just call ramieri and give him money and its done. I need a local ortho to do 1 years of braces for me before surgeon can even operate, I already consulted with ramieri and he said this.

And guess what. I go to so many orthos, of course barely any are willing to support jaw surgery they rather steal my teeth and retract. And the ones that are willing, are NOT willing to work with italians overseas.

So I am stuck waiting for consultations with local surgeons who are not in the slightest bit blackpilled. And yet still have insane wait times

One day itll happen but whats the fucking point, Im going to be old before then. Looking subhuman until 25 is OVER I cant recover from that

Chang chi im afraid you need genio.

Are you chin tucking because it looks like it
My chin is so bad I look like im tucking when im in proper posture
When Im tucking it disappears into thin air.

My chin is so bad I look like im tucking when im in proper posture
When Im tucking it disappears into thin air.

No surgeries, nothing I can do, can bring my face harmony. My upper maxilla is super recessed, making my brow look caved in. Plus Im asian and have no brow ridge on top of that, it sucks. My eyes aren't bulging out and have a nice shape on their own but still look disgusting because of recessed bones.

Lower 3rd is most fucked. Obviously there's so many methods to max lower 3rd but none are good for me. First of all my teeth line up and protrude outwards already, so can't just get a normal double bimax like most recessed lower 3rds. Have to get extractions on lower teeth to create overjet, then move lower jaw forwards, maybe CCW rotation with that, plus genio.

And still if I did that it will look ridiculous and there will be no harmony, my nose &nosebridge looks so weak and my philtrum is ridiculously long, it won't fix my protruding monkey mouth either. Nobody will do lf2/lf3 for me, I dont care about the risks Id do it if I could find a good surgeon, but even LF1 im finding hard to set up since I need a local orthodontist to work with a local surgeon because I Need extractions and braces first (1 years procedure). Not like you guys who just fly to fucking spain 1 week after consult and its done. So over for me

Im also gook with identical failos as your case.Like they said you've got to undergo tooth extraction and then bimax + genio to address that heavily retruded mandible.Im not gonna be a gaslighter who deludes you into some chang fantasy nor insult your looks,cause we both know ricecels' SMV in today's dating market and Im sure you're probably no stranger to both of those things. Hardmaxx may put a few things at rights,but at the end of the day you gotta be realistic with your expectations given the baseline genetics.Asides from surgeries,the best advice is to geomaxx to riceland if you're currently residing in the West,as you would never want to put yourself in a game that's intrinsically rigged up against you.

I’m truly sorry. Good luck and do whatever it takes