• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
My Korean friend said I would live like a god in Seoul from where he is from, I kinda look like Kdrama actor Kim Young Dae김영대

Literally life of a Kpopmaxxed star is Justin Bieber tier in South Korea.
5B5880C7 00F1 4D22 A63E DE0035845E4E
A49B72DB CD82 4EB8 9F0A 9014EE473C8F
CD1408F1 B66E 4BA2 8CE7 01356C017922
B20853C1 DDDC 49D5 9B71 B5A7A9B3C0A0

imagine having million of girls simping for you, so wealthy that you can afford to be a materialistic whore shopping everyday while fucking a korean stacy gf in your rooftop luxury residence.

it would be a waste of an opportunity for me to not do such things

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and DelonLover1999
@AlexBrown84 @Xangsane @Iasacrko @pneumocystosis @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Jungcuck @Eli @traveler @mbolo @wsada

Korea seems like a sad place to live in of your not of the top 1%.

It's nice place for tourism though

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aesthetic beauty, plukee and 1 other person
Korea seems like a sad place to live in of your not of the top 1%.

It's nice place for tourism though

I just said I look like that actor, ofc my life would be relatively easier than 99% er

I just said I look like that actor, ofc my life would be relatively easier than 99% er
Korea is blackpilled in terms of looks but most of the effort is focused on money like every other asian country.

If ur not a studycelled dude that didn't get into a good uni ur considered subhuman.

Korea is blackpilled in terms of looks but most of the effort is focused on money like every other asian country.

If ur not a studycelled dude that didn't get into a good uni ur considered subhuman.

I would translate my looks to money with the halo effects, surely my 135iq would be enough to pull that on top of looks.

I would translate my looks to money with the halo effects, surely my 135iq would be enough to pull that on top of looks.
Aren't they very racist to SEA

Aren't they very racist to SEA
Let me make this clear.

I am mountain gook mixed with Chinese, Tai(SEA), Mongol and 0.5% Curry.

Let me make this clear.

I am mountain gook mixed with Chinese, Tai(SEA), Mongol and 0.5% Curry.
Mountain gook?

I think I'm like 15% korean lmao

isn't korea a bit brutal in terms of work life balance, super up tight i think id rope before i hit 24

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Korea is a super blackpilled place. An anime about lookism is literally a korean anime on Netflix and no joke it’s actually a good one as well

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
isn't korea a bit brutal in terms of work life balance, super up tight i think id rope before i hit 24
You have to translate the looks for easy life bhai.

I can't survive working such hours

Korea is a super blackpilled place. An anime about lookism is literally a korean anime on Netflix and no joke it’s actually a good one as well
Yes the guy whom I look like is playing a Drama from webtoon/manwha

• +1
Reactions: plukee
You have to translate the looks for easy life bhai.

I can't survive working such hours
i mean yeah but that struggle to keep the looks and status is probably just as toxic as well, one bad pic on the media and your gonna get flamed

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes the guy whom I look like is playing a Drama from webtoon/manwha
Meanwhile scotland on the other hand isn’t a lookist country in the slightest which makes me volcel as everyone here doesn’t have standards. Basically the European equivalent of india in terms of what the average man here looks like. Women here are repulsive af to look at

Last edited:
  • JFL
it is insane I watch the documentary of Kpopmaxxed in South Korea, his life mogs Jeremy meeks and Justin Bieber. Literally he had to have the professional team sorting the gifts from fans everyday in his private real estate mansion full of professional cookers and butlers.

Life mogs @Ai Impact again

I knew it would be like this in France @andy9432 @Jungcuck

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
I'll go to Séoul in March, I somehow expect to be mogged by people looking like the main character of lookism

• +1
I'll go to Séoul in March, I somehow expect to be mogged by people looking like the main character of lookism
I am so jealous whom are you going with?

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada

I am so jealous whom are you going with?
My mom for her surgery, my father, my brother, my cousine and my aunt I think

My mom for her surgery, my father, my brother, my cousine and my aunt I think
Dm me your brother pics and other family members.