I would get lefort 1 but its too costly here in the US

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
if i larp as sleep apnea , then i dont have as much control over the aesthetics . i would get maximum safe advancement .

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Just get it overseas...?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mvp2v1
idk i cant do anything myself im like child no way i can just fly somehwere at will anytime soon
U need to fix that, why would u be okay with being held back in life like that. U need to become more mature. Only way to do that is doing mature things (relationships both romantic and non romantic (pay for it if u must)) etc

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
U need to fix that, why would u be okay with being held back in life like that. U need to become more mature. Only way to do that is doing mature things (relationships both romantic and non romantic (pay for it if u must)) etc
bro i cant even have my own like money thing where i can spoend money so it impossible to surgery or do anything

i cant drive

i have no life experience , less than 10 year old

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and 5'7 zoomer
bro i cant even have my own like money thing where i can spoend money so it impossible to surgery or do anything

i cant drive

i have no life experience , less than 10 year old
its completely in your control.

You asked on Discord how to become more intelligent; well the best measure of intelligence is whether you get what you want out of life. So take control of your life, stop playing victim.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ and Tyrant
Wdym with larping about sleep apnea? You cant fraud that.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
why not ? find out what cause it and then do that . like get fat or something
I want to get bimax, but if want my insurance to cover it i need to test positive on sleep apnea.

I’m scared that I won’t get aesthetically pleasing results. National surgeons are bluepilled cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, IndraBC and Youㅤ
I want to get bimax, but if want my insurance to cover it i need to test positive on sleep apnea.

I’m scared that I won’t get aesthetically pleasing results. National surgeons are bluepilled cucks.
i just want forward growth so i dont look recessed

not worth some marginal advancement , must actually be a looksmax

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Are u reccesed ?