i would hang absolute degenerates like @weiwei and @zelenskiyv

S

sweetheart

Tsar
@WeiWei @Zelenskyiv worthless scum. do you understand you deserve death?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, WeiWei and 5'7 zoomer
cope

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and 5'7 zoomer
So disrespectful you are

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I would bring a ltb (who @WeiWei would call a Stacy) in front of @WeiWei , while he is tied up. She would then tell him she was going to expose her anus and sit on his face for him to sniff, and he would get excited. Then she would pull her pants down and just as she was about to sit on his face I would come in and say "your time is up" and she would pull her pants back up and he would never get a single sniff

It would be like torture

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, IAMNOTANINCEL, WeiWei and 3 others
I would bring a ltb (who @WeiWei would call a Stacy) in front of @WeiWei , while he is tied up. She would then tell him she was going to expose her anus and sit on his face for him to sniff, and he would get excited. Then she would pull her pants down and just as she was about to sit on his face I would come in and say "your time is up" and she would pull her pants back up and he would never get a single sniff

It would be like torture
based

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
how does it feel to be obsessed with degeneracy and be absolute bottom barrel in actually experiencing it in real life?
you're literally hiding in your basement from jewlensky's zogbots while posting on autism forums. Nothing you say matters.

you're literally hiding in your basement from jewlensky's zogbots while posting on autism forums. Nothing you say matters.
you are absolute scum and on this earth only to please yourself and you still fail at it

guys like me die for idea and live the life for the great, for the Allah

you are absolute scum and on this earth only to please yourself and you still fail at it

guys like me die for idea and live the life for the great, for the Allah
idek who you really are nigger or why you're sperging out at me all the time. You're currently not dying for anything, you're hiding from zogbots in the slums of Uzhhorod because you know you'll get decimiated the second you step on the front. kys.

Total Hohol Draft.

idek who you really are nigger or why you're sperging out at me all the time. You're currently not dying for anything, you're hiding from zogbots in the slums of Uzhhorod because you know you'll get decimiated the second you step on the front. kys.

Total Hohol Draft.
you are absolute degenerate , you are the lowest form of human being . an animal

you are absolute degenerate , you are the lowest form of human being . an animal

yesterday you were Ukrainian. Just another Russian rape victim either way tbh.
ты о чём ебанутый? ты существо , отказавшийся от нации
у тебя только я и свои хотелки дегенеративные

In My Head Text GIF by Animanias

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and nword49