I would happily let a chad impregnate my wife

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Deadass. It wouldn’t be a regular thing. And I’m not a cuck. There’s nothing sexual about it at all. It’s just a one time thing, so my childwould have better genes.

It’s simply really. Wound you really want your kids to have your subhuman genes if you ever got married?

Like if Cavill wanted to impregnate my wife I’d be all for it. I’d even help him prep and give him a massage beforehand.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: majorcope, lookismfugee, Finalchad and 6 others
May as well suck his dick while you're at it too tbh xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Incoming, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
And I’m not a cuck.

CaringSmugInsect-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Being a cuck means you get sexual enjoyment from the humilation. All I want to do is make sure my future children are tall and smart and good looking. But genetic engineering is still far away so ideally I’d help my wife find a willing sperm donor on tinder or Instagram. I’d happily pay Gandy or Chico $10,000 to impregnate my wife.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Finalchad
Being a cuck means you get sexual enjoyment from the humilation. All I want to do is make sure my future children are tall and smart and good looking. But genetic engineering is still far away so ideally I’d help my wife find a willing sperm donor on tinder or Instagram. I’d happily pay Gandy or Chico $10,000 to impregnate my wife.
bro what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Finalchad and Danish_Retard
E85B7226 6420 4B62 BAD5 2020CFFF360E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Danish_Retard and Ritalincel
gandy or chico?
Frame z
no jeff said brah

High iq, high inhib, but I can't live with raising another man's child nothing more cucked in life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad
bro what the fuck
Bro this is natural and healthy. You know the Amish do this right? They have ugly inbred genes so they go to a bar and find a man to fuck their wife but not for pleasure. Just for the genes.

I’d make sure my wife has a bedsheet cut over her with just a penis hole so neither party can see each other. This is what the Amish do.

• JFL

:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 4430
Bro this is natural and healthy. You know the Amish do this right? They have ugly inbred genes so they go to a bar and find a man to fuck their wife but not for pleasure. Just for the genes.

I’d make sure my wife has a bedsheet cut over her with just a penis hole so neither party can see each other. This is what the Amish do.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Kekee
It's cucked but atleast your children won't suffer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted member 4430
It’s simply really. Wound you really want your kids to have your subhuman genes if you ever got married?

This. I'll probably never have kids, though if did that happend, I couldn't live with myself if my son was committed suicide because of my subhumans genes.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Deadass. It wouldn’t be a regular thing. And I’m not a cuck. There’s nothing sexual about it at all. It’s just a one time thing, so my childwould have better genes.

Like if Cavill wanted to impregnate my wife I’d be all for it. I’d even help him prep and give him a massage beforehand.
giphy.gif

What is wrong with your brain OP? You do realize at that point it's not your child, but your wife's and Chad's right? Jfl @ your thought process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Danish_Retard

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4991

You're raising Cavill's child, cuck

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
It wouldn't be your child, then. That's the cuckiest thing ever ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Incoming and Kekee
just adopt a chad kid honestly , after a careful look

• JFL
But that makes no sense though.They wouldn't be your kids if you let another man impregnate your wife.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
that wouldn't even be your child then, just fucking lol.

• +1
just become amish theory
"your child" will hate you once it finds out

Last edited:
Honestly speaking I dont think ugly people should procreate.

Even if i ascend i will probably have a vasectomy if i start slaying

I will only reverse vasectomy if I can impregnate a 5'9 PSL 5.5 girl

You idiot you may as well not have a fucking wife then right? Because all you are doing is not spreading ur genes and letting another man have kids with ur wife and u raise it. I mean whatever floats ur boat I guess

Honestly speaking I dont think ugly people should procreate.

Even if i ascend i will probably have a vasectomy if i start slaying

I will only reverse vasectomy if I can impregnate a 5'9 PSL 5.5 girl
Life is about impregnating as many women as possible to secure the continuation of your blood line. Vasectomy is basically killing yourself.

Life is about impregnating as many women as possible to secure the continuation of your blood line. Vasectomy is basically killing yourself.

That's the male imperative

Female imperative is only the most superior genetics can survive

Female imperative will be dominant in the future

Example of country where male imperative is too strong: India.
Too many ugly bastards get to breed