i would have been at least 180+ cm

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
if it wasn't for my short, ugly, dirty whore, fucking slut mother !

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Deleted member 52345, lemonnz and 2 others
What is the point of this thread and all others like it?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
if it wasn't for my short, ugly, dirty whore, fucking slut mother !
What’s your face PSL wise? I’ll be willing to trade my height for better looks.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
coping and venting, better than roping
It's not even a vent it's just a redundant statement not even properly expressing what you actually think. Write a thorough introspective vent and I will gladly read it.

What’s your face PSL wise? I’ll be willing to trade my height for better looks.
im not that gl either, i can use jaw surgery and double eye lid surgery, maybe 3 PSL, i think? i don't know how the scale works

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
It's not even a vent it's just a redundant statement not even properly expressing what you actually think
i think im a short bastard thanks to my short bitch mother

i think im a short bastard thanks to my short bitch mother
I think you're a dumb bastard due to your dumb posts. Introspect, derive, and actualize the thoughts stinging at your soul like venom.
Making a post like this is like punching yourself in the face asking why you're not making money, it's irrational and counterproductive.

• Love it
I think you're a dumb bastard due to your dumb posts. Introspect, derive, and actualize the thoughts stinging at your soul like venom.
do you think i come on this shit website to write in-depth esssays? i don't have time for that, i come to cope for a second then go back to my IRL hell

• So Sad
im not that gl either, i can use jaw surgery and double eye lid surgery, maybe 3 PSL, i think? i don't know how the scale works
Are you in Korea?

• +1
You could always SEAmaxx bro. Just get a degree in CS, and work remotely from the Phillipines or Thailand. If I could turn back time, that’s what I’ll do.

• +1
could just kpopmaxx or just go deep into the cutecel realm, should pull atleast something, wont be a slayer tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and 케이제이
could just kpopmaxx or just go deep into the cutecel realm, should pull atleast something, wont be a slayer tho
Not in America, and being less than 180 cm.

America is a heightist nation.

• +1
My pheno and height was ruined because my dad married an indian.
But I never hated them for it.

And pretty sure you didn't afford to study in America as a Korean all by yourself. It was your parents money.

Stop being an ungrateful bitch retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, SidharthTheSlayer and 케이제이
Not in America, and being less than 180 cm.
i am in america, was 5'6 in early high school still got approacched as like a mid ltn, multiple time at that

• +1
i am in america, was 5'6 in early high school still got approacched as like a mid ltn, multiple time at that
You probably went to an ethnic school. I went to a very homogeneous, rural high school, and I was LTN as well. Never got approached, instead, the school principal gave me a talk because I touch some femcel’s boob by accident 😤😤

You probably went to an ethnic school. I went to a very homogeneous, rural high school, and I was LTN as well. Never got approached, instead, the school principal gave me a talk because I touch some femcel’s boob by accident 😤😤
it was an entirely white school just full of mormons, i mean i wasn't a weirdo like you i guess, but i was pretty popular cause i was top of the class i guess

• JFL
My pheno and height was ruined because my dad married an indian.
But I never hated them for it.
If you were born to a IMWF couple you would've turned out a mogger like @Gaygymmaxx. If you were Brahmin you couldve turned out like me. Sorry about that bro

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
If you were born to a IMWF couple you would've turned out a mogger like @Gaygymmaxx. If you were Brahmin you couldve turned out like me. Sorry about that bro
:feelsbadman: :feelswah: and the fact that I look more curry than white turk is even more of a ropefuel

• So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and shabby890
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and shabby890
How tall is your mother

• +1
I would eat you alive in a bare knuckle fight faggot
That's what dalits do.
Not allowed in temples so they cope with eating Brahmin kids to take their revenge

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian