I would KILL to get Christian Bale skin quality

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
B62426176a11aca2a1f763c800fffd30d0d158f2
First things first bateman has a personality disorder 1601495573

Just look at that, lean af with insane collagen, so suifuel. 25 during this movie and he skin mog everybody here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6402 and 5 others
Shame he looks Incel tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6723, Britishlooksmaxxer and 2 others
My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4464 and BradAniston
@thickdickdaddy27 what make you laugh fgt ?

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
its not even that good, they just used lightning and camera filters to mimic the 80's, its quite specifically shot movie

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BradAniston
its not even that good, they just used lightning and camera filters to mimic the 80's, its quite specifically shot movie
You don't even need bone with a skin like that.

Lol if u think there isn’t a lot of MAKEUP used her. It’s a movie bro, check Urself

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Serial Coomer, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
I need those zygos

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Would be incel in 2020
Well with slickback hairstyle probably cuz most incels and high class betas have that hairstyle.If he had tiktok hairstyle with that face he would be slayer in 2020

• +1
Would be incel in 2020
No way. He's almost Chad tier imo. Looks insane in motion, and the way light casts shadow over his bones. His zygos are some of the best I've seen. They make him look high iq and pull off the high class psychopathic look very well.

• +1