I would like to be that NT and lowinhib like this guy

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
He is looksmaxed normie/above average + gymcell but look at the way he act and talk ffs if he came to east EU he could have any girl almost

Personality and trying to be NT is almost as brutal as looks and almost as important.
Neurotransmitters don't want to change, your mind wants to stay the same as long as it gets enough dopamine and other feel good chemicals, personality is really hard to change and faking it convincingly for women is difficult, you need actual skill to fake it well.
You need both to succeed sexually as a male, for women, having a vagina is enough.
Nothing wrong with it, nature is brutal and we're part of it.
Even the ''cute'' dolphins bullied a dolphin the first time i saw them irl.

Women can sense even slight weaknesses in men and have natural mechanisms to systematically screen for weakness in potential mates.
If you've got everything right about you, it's like a key opening a lock. If not, you need to be superior in other things than your weakness to get her to really open up for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bassfreak, LordNorwood, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 3 others
He look high iq + robust

think i'll try this hair
this guy looks like the chad meme lol

He's a fierce norwood fighter btw good lad

Dude butnoersonality doesn’t matter. He could be catatonic with Down syndrome and he’d still get just as many girls as an extroverted low inhib guy :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: