I would pay Chad to make foids suffer 🤪

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

2 surgeries ahead of ascension
No I won't make an OF whore rich, I would give money to Chad if he films foids suffering after being pumped and dumped. These foids might not be cappable to deal with lossing a Chad in their lives. Chads have to work for us, they are the only ones cappable to destroy the blackpill by changing foid minds. Imagine how devastated these foids would be after knowing Chad has given them fake love like how they usually do with us. This is the power only good looking men have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, greywind, poopoohead and 2 others
Is this some sort of cuckold fantasy?

Let me get this straight, you want to make girls suffer… by watching them get satisfied by Chad? How will this make them suffer bud :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler, standardcel, poopoohead and 5 others
Is this some sort of cuckold fantasy?

Let me get this straight, you want to make girls suffer… by watching them get satisfied by Chad? How will this make them suffer bud :feelshmm:
There's no tragedy without happiness, we don't have a chance with foids so using Chads to do justice would be fine for me. How funny that would be...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, Moggkrates and the BULL
This should be an actual business though I’d prefer to have Chad reject them brutally

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
That already happens boyo

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Dicklet3incher and Bonecel01
Dude you’re a cuck

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
That already happens boyo
Yes it does but we need more Chads to behave like this and foids will stop dating them. Unless you're Chad I don't see why you would oppose, even Chad will have fun dumping girls. And to share that material with us.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

JFL I would pay Chad to make foids suffer 🤪

You dont need to spend a penny jfl, Its already happening

Who do you think is the abuser boogeyman in all these female narrated abuse stories? You would think any female would let an average normie abuse them in anyway for some time and just take it?

There’s too many variable for that to happen u fag cuck.

Her honest reaction to this information:
Aic

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
Yes it does but we need more Chads to behave like this and foids will stop dating them. Unless you're Chad I don't see why you would oppose, even Chad will have fun dumping girls. And to share that material with us.
They all do this already. It Just happens behind the scenes

They all do this already. It Just happens behind the scenes
Do foids like being pumped and dumped?
Yes it happens but we don't have sight about it, if we share those chats in social media probably they would start changing their minds about relationships with men. A foid who's pumped and dumped has traumas.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Do foids like being pumped and dumped?
Yes it happens but we don't have sight about it, if we share those chats in social media probably they would start changing their minds about relationships with men. A foid who's pumped and dumped has traumas.
they don't like it but they still do it in the hope they can change him and make him fall in love with them.

• +1
Women enjoy that type of shit

Change Chad to Incel and you’ll have women suffer

No I won't make an OF whore rich, I would give money to Chad if he films foids suffering after being pumped and dumped. These foids might not be cappable to deal with lossing a Chad in their lives. Chads have to work for us, they are the only ones cappable to destroy the blackpill by changing foid minds. Imagine how devastated these foids would be after knowing Chad has given them fake love like how they usually do with us. This is the power only good looking men have.
What the hell mane!

• JFL