I would rather take a LTB than go under the knife

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
If it’s bluepilled take then so be it. I’d rather be bluepilled than go down the mental illness route

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, deadstock, cannotbeasked and 3 others
ok subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and uglysub8male
If it’s bluepilled take then so be it. I’d rather be bluepilled than go down the mental illness route

It depends on what your flaws even are.

I wanted to get bimax for lookz initially but the surgeon was like you will nuke your TMJ and get sleep apnea in the future if you don't get it fixed.

Mental illness is getting surgery for a 2% return.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., greywind, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
im the opposite

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Your flaws and if you can even attract a ltb matters

• +1
Reactions: laaltin

I wanted to get bimax for lookz initially but the surgeon was like you will nuke your TMJ and get sleep apnea in the future if you don't get it fixed.

Fillers and implants are fine by me, even genio. Rhino not so much

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Darkeningstar

Unless you have a pre-surgery negromaxx nose, you can skip rhino. Probably the lowest return surgery for men.

Rhino is literally one of the surgeries with the least risks and sometimes its needed(when you got a wide nose mostly not for shit like a hooked nose which comes from a reccesed maxilla)

Unless you have a pre-surgery negromaxx nose, you can skip rhino. Probably the lowest return surgery for men.
Under eye fillers would ascend me higher but meh. Now, LL would prolly make me a mog machine hypothetically but it’s crazyyy to me to even think about undergoing that

Last edited:
What are your arguments, surgery is just the best thing you can do

Rhino is literally one of the surgeries with the least risks and sometimes its needed(when you got a wide nose mostly not for shit like a hooked nose which comes from a reccesed maxilla)
It’s not about the risks, it’s about the ick.. guess I’m not desensitized yet after browsing here for over a year

It’s not about the risks, it’s about the ick.. guess I’m not desensitized yet after browsing here for over a year
The korean bitches yall love probably hardly even got anything that they havnt had surgery for and they still look shit

The korean bitches yall love probably hardly even got anything that they havnt had surgery for and they still look shit
I don’t have a thing for east asians, they don’t even get me hard 8/10 times

LTB wont choose you, she wants htn

If your nose is big from the side but not deformed sure, but if your nose is bulbous and wide it really fucks up your looks, no matter how good your other features are you will never have a harmonious face

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
If your nose is big from the side but not deformed sure, but if your nose is bulbous and wide it really fucks up your looks, no matter how good your other features are you will never have a harmonious face

Hence why I said unless.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Hence why I said unless.
Yeah I agree just wanted to add my opinion, thing is you could simply lie if you only do a minor change to front profile to fix the bulbous problem. People won't even notice if you drastically switch hair/lose or gain weight, but it will still improve your looks. People will say you look different and better but won't be able to point it out, or so I think

Mental illness is cope.

It's all about ROI and risk.

ltb is still considered GL by most normies