I would sell my soul to the devil just to get super rich

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
But sadly god and demons and all that stuff doesen‘t exist, we are alone in the universe and if you wanna get rich, you have to do it yourself, but if you don’t have the genes for money-maxing, just forget about it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and Apparition
brah the devil doesn't have money he can't just make you rich

the whole selling soul to satan thing is so retarded because satan is just some random jinn he aint got no bank

the actual soul selling is to jews who actually have money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others

the whole selling soul to satan thing is so retarded because satan is just some random jinn he aint got no bank

Yeah, true but i mean like in those conspiracy theories where people believe you can make a deal with the devil and magically become rich, there are people who believe that, but the truth is that all this has nothing to do with some supernatural powers, it’s all about having connections with influential / powerful people. You either get born into inner circles of those people or you are such a Chad that they want to use you and invite you, I’m neither of those so it’s fucking over

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

cope shaitan sent me 10$ playstation gift card

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and shia.jihadist
I don't give a FUCK about money. I would give all my money and everything I have to look like this:

Attachments

• -BFD1H74gCk.jpg
    -BFD1H74gCk.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Even if I was the most religious person in the world for example that would never hold me back from being rich. Just try and be the richest person in the world fuck it… It’s like saying beginners at the gym don’t want to get “too big”

God is real bro

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho

I guess Jesus was a jinn (genie) too, uh? You all claim you respect Christianity yet you disrespect Christians. Christians believe Jesus was the "only begotten son" of G-d. Many believe he was the Almighty himself. Yet you Muslims lower him to just a man—a prophet. This is why I can't take anything Muslims say seriously. You religiously manipulate other religions for your prosperity. And if it wasn't for the Abrahamists, your faith wouldn't exist. You know this to be true.

I've witnessed impossibilities I wasn't worthy to witness. I believe dedicated holy people should have witnessed them. Anyone but me. Especially, me. And yet, I can't figure any of that out. Nothing is making any sense anymore.

I guess Jesus was a jinn (genie) too, uh? You all claim you respect Christianity yet you disrespect Christians. Christians believe Jesus was the "only begotten son" of G-d. Many believe he was the Almighty himself. Yet you Muslims lower him to just a man—a prophet. This is why I can't take anything Muslims say seriously. You religiously manipulate other religions for your prosperity. And if it wasn't for the Abrahamists, your faith wouldn't exist. You know this to be true.

I've witnessed impossibilities I wasn't worthy to witness. I believe dedicated holy people should have witnessed them. Anyone but me. Especially, me. And yet, I can't figure any of that out. Nothing is making any sense anymore.
brah i said Satan is a jinn where did Jesus come from

i don't respect Christianity i respect my Prophet Isa (AS) who you call Jesus

he was not a jinn he was human and a true servant of God

wdym abrahamists

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

I used the Bible to clean my poopy 💩 ass, was that a sin?

I used the Bible to clean my poopy 💩 ass, was that a sin?
Ugh, I grew up dirt poor. We always got our electricity disconnected. A house full of retards, you could say. But I remember the toilet was always stopped up. Nasty fucking scene. We had to use newspapers to wipe our asses because of money problems and back then, a quarter could buy you the entire stack from the newspaper vending machine. I learned later to damp the paper so my ass wouldn't bleed.

You have never done that before and I know for a fact, not with a bible. If you had, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But I knew someone with your mentality who did commit to something similarly disgusting. His name was Christopher Reeves.

angry superman GIF

Smh again

One morning, Mr. Reeves decided to debate holy people on television while promoting and defending an odd painting. That painting angered SOMETHING ELSE. But condemning the artist isn't what artists do. The ones heavily invested in using the art to hurt people and disrespect SOMETHING ELSE... while illustrating a Superman persona to the world... ugh. Tiss tiss tiss.

Horse Reaction GIF
Sorry.

Last edited:
Ugh, I grew up dirt poor. We always got our electricity disconnected. A house full of retards, you could say. But I remember the toilet was always stopped up. Nasty fucking scene. We had to use newspapers to wipe our asses because of money problems and back then, a quarter could buy you the entire stack from the newspaper vending machine. I learned later to damp the paper so my ass wouldn't bleed.

You have never done that before and I know for a fact, not with a bible. If you had, we wouldn't be having this conversation. But I knew someone with your mentality who did commit to something similarly disgusting. His name was Christopher Reeves.

angry superman GIF

View attachment 3066991

One morning, Mr. Reeves decided to debate holy people on television while promoting and defending an odd painting. That painting angered SOMETHING ELSE. But condemning the artist isn't what artists do. The ones heavily invested in using the art to hurt people and disrespect SOMETHING ELSE... while illustrating a Superman persona to the world... ugh. Tiss tiss tiss.

Horse Reaction GIF
Sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
look up GIF by Dumbfoundead
@The Grinch

fat guy GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
Should I change my avi back? @ryuken

Last edited:
No need to sell your soul when you can do simple investing

Satan doesn’t want your worthless soul, though. No one does. Neither team wants you. I don’t know what I’d do if I were you. Probably jump off a bridge

Legit lol idgaf about anything else. Are u in a first world country at least?