I would vote nigel farage (Reform UK) if he wasn't racist to indians

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
He is the only politician standing up for men.

Tories are clearly incompetent and corrupt.
Labour is woke but realistically the best party to save the economy.
Greens are economy terrorists.
Lib dems lied previously.

Vote reform

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
People who vote without being bribed suffer from mental illnesses

He isn’t racist to Indians, in fact there’s a lot of Sikh MPs who are running for Reform

I despise Hindu dindu retards like this who are just obviously trying to gain validation from the white man, and it’s clearly working if you look at the comments. Indians have been doing this for years even with EDL

He is the only politician standing up for men.

Tories are clearly incompetent and corrupt.
Labour is woke but realistically the best party to save the economy.
Greens are economy terrorists.
Lib dems lied previously.

Vote reform

View attachment 2997000
Farage won when Brexit passed through. He will win the majority in the next election. The problem with Reform UK is that it's racist, Farage is likely a Russian puppet and some of Reform UK's policies do not add up.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Farage won when Brexit passed through. He will win the majority in the next election. The problem with Reform UK is that it's racist, Farage is likely a Russian puppet and some of Reform UK's policies do not add up.
He won’t deliver what he’s promising, Farage is a well know liar. All he’s doing is giving false hope to low iq brits just to get votes, most people who back Reform UK are typical geezers with no political sense

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Sexually Disabled
He isn’t racist to Indians, in fact there’s a lot of Sikh MPs who are running for Reform

I despise Hindu dindu retards like this who are just obviously trying to gain validation from the white man, and it’s clearly working if you look at the comments. Indians have been doing this for years even with EDL

Man british people are some of the strangest creatures i have ever met, i don't understand why they act so civilized in front of everybody when it's clear they are just performing. Like it's so clear he is repulsed by that sikh but he still finishes the act. But then you ask them about the hour and they keep walking like they never heard you

You see their true nature when they get drunk and watch a high school principal doing the craziest stuff in front of his pupils during a saturday because of a football game or betting uncontrollably in one of those betting houses they have there

Man you are either polite or not you either play for Barsa or Madrid you cant play for both

• +1
He won’t deliver what he’s promising, Farage is a well know liar. All he’s doing is giving false hope to low iq brits just to get votes, most people who back Reform UK are typical geezers with no political sense
It's the same everywhere. There's a framework that you have to follow. You can't just do "what you want" regardless whether you're a torycuck or labourcuck. Different side of the same coin.

• +1
So who are you voting

At least he us bringing attention to issues the main parties won't touch. For example benefits:

It makes ZERO sense that working more = less money. That's a reason our economy is in the shitter.

• +1

they clearly hired him to appeal to the low iq curries. He doesn't even have an English accent.

I would stand for reform as British with Indian heritage. And I would be able to speak English clearly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back