I would've slayed by now if I was kafir

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
But I want marriage. I'm talking to girls about my future. What job I have. How many kids I want. Retirement plans. My relationship with my family, friends. My ambitions (relocation, career) etc.

This makes it infinitely harder.

Meanwhile retards like WishIWaschico on Tinder:

:feelsgood: "Lemme come tap that LTB ass tonight babes"

👧🏻 "Yeah okay meet me outside Nandos car park"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, PickleTheSlayer, ElySioNs and 15 others
We don't really live in a time of marriage and religion, it's a time of degeneracy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, bloomercel, jacky hanma and 8 others
mashallah

• +1
Reactions: narojo666
Yeah sure bud

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and SidharthTheSlayer
But I want marriage. I'm talking to girls about my future. What job I have. How many kids I want. Retirement plans. My relationship with my family, friends. My ambitions (relocation, career) etc.

‘I would’ve been a slayer if I was muh kafir’

Jfl, you can be righteous and pious and CHAD. Yoy wouldnt have any slays if you’d be ugly, muslim or not

There are plenty of muslims who’re volcels, it has nothing to do w their religion but looks

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Jfl, you can be righteous and pious and CHAD. Yoy wouldnt have any slays if you’d be ugly, muslim or not

There are plenty of muslims who’re volcels, it has nothing to do w their religion but looks
Actually I know many volcels who look good but giga religious. Even those who ended ascending do so via arranged marriage.

Also I pretty much was a degen back in uni during freshers. Only thing I didn't do was drink alcohol.

• WTF
Reactions: greycel

Your curry you’d had done no such thing even if you weren’t a mudslime. No offence but you know what I say is true

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and narojo666
Actually I know many volcels who look good but giga religious. Even those who ended ascending do so via arranged marriage.

Also I pretty much was a degen back in uni during freshers. Only thing I didn't do was drink alcohol.
If you’re a muslim and an incel, leaving islam will keep you an incel, as its about the looks jfl

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PickleTheSlayer and boss8055
Probably if i wasnt muslim i would be catcalling girls like a monkey and one of them would have said randomly yes by mere chance

However every girl that doesn't have their parents in the process turns out to be a golddigger usually, i take it as a blessing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, boss8055, greycel and 1 other person
to know if you would have slayed as a volcel, do women give you ioi's, if any of them approached u :feelskek: which i have gotten but i had to lower my gaze the moment my eyes hit them and reject :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Probably if i wasnt muslim i would be catcalling girls like a monkey and one of them would have said randomly yes by mere chance

However every girl that doesn't have their parents in the process turns out to be a golddigger usually, i take it as a blessing.
It's really something logical. If she cares about her parents enough to put them in the process it means she is not a selfish prostitute, and that she will care about your opinion also

I don’t know about kaafir but the son a Bollywood actor. I guess his name is Ibrahim Ali Khan. Dude, what a fucking mogger. Only need rhino.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and narojo666

So did you fuck other women, are have your weak mind corrupted by those around you?
You have chosen your path bro
I'm happy that you are trying to fix your mistake, that's very impressive.. but you must understand that you are no longer pure. So you have to tell your future partner, whoever she is, that.

wdym

Keep coping Nigger

I don't think God would mind

over for us religiouscels

just moneymax then marry 4 wives theory
enough money and suddenly they don't care how many other wives you have :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, yeeyeeslayer and boss8055
Religion is incel cope. Muh saving myself for a higher power.

• +1
Reactions: watah, boss8055 and narojo666
it’s always the ugliest men and women who wait till marriage.

Anyone who is attractive is likely to get accidentally by age 22 as long as they’re attractive, NT, and not in a gender segregated society.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist, watah, boss8055 and 1 other person
How do you look like?
And how tall ?

over for us religiouscels

just moneymax then marry 4 wives theory
enough money and suddenly they don't care how many other wives you have :feelshah:
Its not ‘over’ if you’re ugly leaving islam wouldnt get you pussy either way :LOL:

Its not ‘over’ if you’re ugly leaving islam wouldnt get you pussy either way :LOL:
yeah but im chad so it would :hnghn:

yeah but im chad so it would :hnghn:
Jfl bro why do u want a degen slayer lifestyle? Go get a hot hijabi hqnp wife if you’re a muslim chad. Problem solved

Also 4 wives is for ORPHAN women, not for sexual selection jfl

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Xangsane
Jfl bro why do u want a degen slayer lifestyle? Go get a hot hijabi hqnp wife if you’re a muslim chad. Problem solved
need to moneymax first or all my kids will die
Also 4 wives is for ORPHAN women, not for sexual selection jfl
says who jfl

need to moneymax first or all my kids will die

says who jfl
Allah

And give the orphans their money, and do not replace the good with the bad, and do not consume their money with your money; for truly this is a great sin!

And if you fear that you cannot be just to the orphans, then you may marry those who are agreeable to you of the women: two, and three, and four. But if you fear you will not be fair, then only one, or whom you maintain by your oaths. This is best that you do not face financial hardship.

The word yatama is used

Allah

And give the orphans their money, and do not replace the good with the bad, and do not consume their money with your money; for truly this is a great sin!

And if you fear that you cannot be just to the orphans, then you may marry those who are agreeable to you of the women: two, and three, and four. But if you fear you will not be fair, then only one, or whom you maintain by your oaths. This is best that you do not face financial hardship.

The word yatama is used
Screenshot 2024 07 28 at 91028PM

it literally says if you aren't able to marry the orphan women and give them their rights then marry OTHER women two three or four

The verse earlier is ta- nah this is useless may Allah guide us to whatever is true as this discussion will go nowhere
ameen

but bro if it was only orphan women then why did the Prophet (SAWW) marry non-orphans

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
ameen

but bro if it was only orphan women then why did the Prophet (SAWW) marry non-orphans
Not in the mood to discuss brah, sorry but bad experience with online ‘debates’. This is a ‘its not you its me’ moments

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
You're like 25-27, virgin, and still talking about slaying?
FF57FxEUYAE1vpV

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Diarrhoea
> Didn't drink alcohol
> Didn't have sex
> Degen??

Not in the mood to discuss brah, sorry but bad experience with online ‘debates’. This is a ‘its not you its me’ moments
relatable asf brah
may Allah guide us all

doubt any foids would respond to a 5 7 Bengalis call to Nando’s car park sorry pal
@yeeyeeslayer @Gengar

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, yeeyeeslayer and bloomercel
it’s always the ugliest men and women who wait till marriage.

Anyone who is attractive is likely to get accidentally by age 22 as long as they’re attractive, NT, and not in a gender segregated society.
not at all

Muslimcels bitch about inceldom and chad but believe having 4 wives is okay.

Polygamy is far worse for society than tinder. Some chad doing pump and dumps or FWBs has less of an effect on the sexual marketplace than some Muslim sheikh with four wives.

Some Muslim with four wives just created 3 other muslimcels and those guys are completely screwed.

Islam is far more degenerate than anything that goes on in the west today.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
>tinder chad hooks up with Beckies for a week, doesn’t actually create any incels

Muslimcel - astaghfirullah, the west is degenerate kafir land

>ugly sheikh marries 4 18 year olds, creating 3 other muslimcels

Muslimcel - mashallah, Alf mabrouk!

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and yeeyeeslayer

Why are you pretending religion stops you from degeneracy? :hnghn: It’s not like you don’t have a bodycount. :hnghn:

The real answer is you can’t slay because… well, you’re not attractive enough. Sure you can get some bitches here and there, but a new one everyday or every week? Not at all.

:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Diarrhoea