i_love_roosters exposed for being a gay height larper

asia

asia

Banned
All of this is true i swear on my mothers soul may god kill and torture my whole family if im lying hes confessed to all of this. God burn me and all my loved ones for ALL of eternity if i lie in this thread. Burn my future children and wife till the end of time if i lie in this thread. I am being completely honest here. Murder my mother slowly and painfully right this moment if i lie in this thread,

21 years old, 5'9 larping as 6'1 on an indian forum (no joke i have proof), barely mtn face but thinks hes htn (i didnt say anything because i felt bad for you) , drug addict, fell in love with a female who has kids, mentally ill, loser, no job, no money, no future. Went into psychosis due to some kind of drug use, went schizo and thought demons were attacking him, lost his mind and became addicted to drugs again, it never ends. All of this is true and im being dead serious

I heavily emphasize on the height larp thing, as he confessed to me when he went schizo due to drug abuse that he as a christian needs to stop lying about his height and he confessed to being 5'9 after having larped 6'1. Whats even worse is the fact that he would call people the same height as him manlet, while larping for months

This fucking loser would constantly message me, a 16 year old, about his loser life and me feeling bad i didnt tell him to shut the fuck up (trust me i wanted to). He's so narcy that he only talks about himself. Like im talking rants about himself for hours and when its the other persons turn to talk he doesnt give a shit

I destroyed him in an argument, so bad and he blocked me shortly after this:

Photo 2024 09 14 16 18 19
edited out personal info

He somehow convinced himself that hes 6 foot a month after saying hes 5 9 in a fit of guilt and rage shortly after his psychosis episode where he confessed his sins due to him being a religious nut. I would post more pics but i cant due to doxxing concerns (in theory in a parralel universe i dont have pics of him saved). For him to be 6ft hed have had to grown 4 inches at 21 yo in a span of 1 month. He even edited pics of himself standing next to his shitskin mother to make himself look taller.

Bonus pic:

4390289 photo 2024 09 16 19 52 28
blurred out
name due to mod saying i can post it as long as name is blurred out. blurred out ass for the same reason

So he's gay and fantasizes over sticking his cock inside david candy's asshole.

His failos are: bug eyes, brown eyes, thick ethnic eyebrows, nigger lips, recessed chin, soft bones, nose bump, weird looking thin hair, permanent bloat, funny looking non nt face. Pretty much no halos, but cant post his face as thats doxxing (not saying i have a pic of his face). He's a narcy loser who needs to be humbled, he thinks hes the shit. hes also a framecel who looks comically small despite using test

@sportsmogger @Autismcel @ReadBooksEveryday @Clavicular @Gengar @flippasav

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, Eriot Lodger, yeeyeeslayer and 15 others
No wonder he's constantly balls deep in pajeet ass. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, sportsmogger, ChadL1te and 4 others
No wonder he's constantly balls deep in pajeet ass. :feelskek:
He can't do his narcy larps anymore. Anytime he acts liek a chad or tallfag just link this thread and its all good

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I am 5ft11.5

Not relevant to discussion but I thought I'd let you all know

Also @i_love_roosters do creatine 15mg and niacinamide 50mg 3 times a day immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, Jova and 2 others
I am 5ft11.5

Not relevant to discussion but I thought I'd let you all know

Also @i_love_roosters do creatine 15mg and niacinamide 50mg 3 times a day immediately
creatine and niacinimide? the nigga ran test and has less muscle than i have naturally while not lfiting at all. Like a lot less. Its over for his subhuman ass

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Wow who would have guessed!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, tombradylover, sportsmogger and 4 others
He can't do his narcy larps anymore. Anytime he acts liek a chad or tallfag just link this thread and its all good
Now I know he's a mentally ill and a gay christcuck I'm glad I didn't go to the slums of Bulgaria. He would try to enter me. 😭:feelsgah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jova and asia
creatine and niacinimide? the nigga ran test and has less muscle than i have naturally while not lfiting at all. Like a lot less. Its over for his subhuman ass
I think he might be stressed out and not training properly

Or he has very bad genetics... either way I hope he gets what he wants :feelsmage:

• Love it
Reactions: greycel
@Gengar isnt being gay bannable? i have proof that hes gay

• Woah
I think he might be stressed out and not training properly

Or he has very bad genetics... either way I hope he gets what he wants :feelsmage:
Hes a shitty person, narcissistic and self centered. ONly cares about himself. Ontop of having subhuman genes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gengar
@Gengar isnt being gay bannable? i have proof that hes gay
I am not entirely sure anymore. Posting LGBT content would be bannable but eh, let's call our resident and based fellow homophobe @Lmao. What's the ruling, just no gayposting right?

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Lmao, Jova and 1 other person
Fake shit basically. Won't be getting involved in this. I admit I've done something similar with snake when i beefed with him. It's fun to fake stuff and portray it as real but yeah like 85% of this is staged (idk a better word)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, sigma ✰, sportsmogger and 2 others
Fake shit basically. Won't be getting involved in this. I admit I've done something similar with snake when i beefed with him. It's fun to fake stuff and portray it as real but yeah like 85% of this is staged (idk a better word)
Hahahhaha so i cursed my family to hell just to make fun of you? Ok swear on christ that this is fake, go ahead

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and Gengar
i love roosters? more like i love cocks hahahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Acion, boss8055 and 5 others
Hahahhaha so i cursed my family to hell just to make fun of you? Ok swear on christ that this is fake, go ahead
Hahah look at him DNRing me now that i asked him to swear on christ, retard just confirmed hes lying and im correct

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
He started gaslighting me after I rated him high ltn until I gave him mtn :lul:
But I get rated high mtn and even htn sometimes Saar

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and asia
He started gaslighting me after I rated him high ltn until I gave him mtn :lul:
But I get rated high mtn and even htn sometimes Saar
he thinks hes sooo gl jfl at him. so goddamn narcy its not even funny

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Diarrhoea
And here we cope. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Diarrhoea and asia
he thinks hes sooo gl jfl at him. so goddamn narcy its not even funny
That's how you can tell someone is a subchad, they're narcy. Chad is never narcy.

• +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and asia
That's how you can tell someone is a subchad, they're narcy. Chad is never narcy.
Hes very jealous of me since i mog him. For exapmle he told me how much he loved when mena people have the natural eyeliner thing, which i have, basically long lashes that are dense and dark, and as soon as he found out i had them he said its not allat. Similar things happened so much. I felt bad though so i never went in on him too hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Autismcel and Gengar
And here we cope. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
I knew this guy was a attention seeking bellend when him and his goons made 1000 posts in a week about the Russian Kazakh guy
We mog u to oblivion bro kys
Mtns be overflowing with narciness whilst Chad is humble and doesn’t have to prove anything to other men on a forum

• +1
Reactions: asia
Hes very jealous of me since i mog him. For exapmle he told me how much he loved when mena people have the natural eyeliner thing, which i have, basically long lashes that are dense and dark, and as soon as he found out i had them he said its not allat. Similar things happened so much. I felt bad though so i never went in on him too hard
That's pathetic. 🤦‍♂️ No need to feel bad for people who are trash, seriously.

• +1
Reactions: asia
I knew this guy was a attention seeking bellend when him and his goons made 1000 posts in a week about the Russian Kazakh guy
We mog u to oblivion bro kys
Mtns be overflowing with narciness whilst Chad is humble and doesn’t have to prove anything to other men on a forum
Btw he doxxed him for literally no reason or so he told me. Like there was no reason to go in on him like that, snake was a pretty nice guy even to ilr. He eviscerated him out of pure evil and narciness, good thing hes eviscerated now so he lost all his aura.
That's pathetic. 🤦‍♂️ No need to feel bad for people who are trash, seriously.
its hard for me although your right. i cant help but feel bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Diarrhoea and Gengar
Hahah look at him DNRing me now that i asked him to swear on christ, retard just confirmed hes lying and im correct
I swear on Christ you lied in this thread

also the cursing your whole life part in the begining is not valid, you're a hard-core atheist

also the cursing your whole life part in the begining is not valid, you're a hard-core atheist
Tell me where and when i lied and swear on christ and the holy spirit that i lied in that specific segment. Go ahead, this is all claims that youve made

• +1
Well you didn't think a schizo wasn't gonna lie about you, did you?
Jesus is gonna get mad at him now that he swears on jesus and says im lying, while he's lying. Bluds gonna go to hell now on top of everything

• +1
Reactions: Acion
I am not entirely sure anymore. Posting LGBT content would be bannable but eh, let's call our resident and based fellow homophobe @Lmao. What's the ruling, just no gayposting right?
it’s just no gay posting. being gay is fine, but don’t turn this forum into grindr.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, Gengar, greycel and 2 others
Tell me where and when i lied and swear on christ and the holy spirit that i lied in that specific segment. Go ahead, this is all claims that youve made
It's like when we were children and somebody told us to swear we aren't lying.

We would find a small part of the argument that was a truth, and then we would say "I swear I told the truth"
It's too broad, you have to be specific

He mightve said one thing that was partly untrue. But you can't claim everything in this thread is untrue as a result of it

Also, why is @asia banned?

Hes a shitty person, narcissistic and self centered. ONly cares about himself. Ontop of having subhuman genes
Typical Christian

• +1
Reactions: vernier
It's like when we were children and somebody told us to swear we aren't lying.

We would find a small part of the argument that was a truth, and then we would say "I swear I told the truth"

It's too broad, you have to be specific

He mightve said one thing that was partly untrue. But you can't claim everything in this thread is untrue as a result of it

Also, why is @asia banned?
THE TELEGRAM DMS ARE NOT ME AND THE TALES IN THIS THREAD ARE OVERBLOWN TO OBLIVION AND MOSTLY FAKE STORYLINES.

this greycel has autism and is in a manic state over a single argument. This thread has 0 evisceration value. I can do the same for everyone I hate. This is the last time I'll be commenting here. It's dumb to bump this shit and entertain an obvious troll

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
This beef is like Ottomans Vs Safavids 😂😂😂😂😂

THE TELEGRAM DMS ARE NOT ME AND THE TALES IN THIS THREAD ARE OVERBLOWN TO OBLIVION AND MOSTLY FAKE STORYLINES.

this greycel has autism and is in a manic state over a single argument
Answer this. With your God watching this right now.

Is your natural height taller than 5ft 10 inches, on average, for most of your day?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Real, except he's probably 31, not 21. He was on lookism few years ago and he looked old there too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and greycel
All of this is true i swear on my mothers soul may god kill and torture my whole family if im lying hes confessed to all of this. God burn me and all my loved ones for ALL of eternity if i lie in this thread. Burn my future children and wife till the end of time if i lie in this thread. I am being completely honest here. Murder my mother slowly and painfully right this moment if i lie in this thread,

He's a gay homo faggot soy zoomer coomer consumer though