Reactions: BrutalMogger
yes

• Love it
Reactions: Willmogulater
No

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, BrutalMogger and Willmogulater
Did u people not have to hunt and gather? Why r u guys built like this?
Indian ancestors are vegans therefore not hunterer gatherers, that's why.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Willmogulater and Juandigomigo22
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and asdvek
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
fat so cant tell

• +1
Hey Mate,

Your gyno is hardly noticeable.

You have the foundations to build a good physique, however I wouldn't be focusing on trying to drop much weight as you don't have much muscle mass to begin with. You'd look just like a twig.

Start hitting the gym 4-6 days a week following a a suitable split. Do a body recomp where you eat maintenence level calories and roughly 2-2.2g grams of protein per kg of bodyweight. Follow that for the next 6 months and you'll see serious improvement in your physique development.

• +1
Hey Mate,

Your gyno is hardly noticeable.

You have the foundations to build a good physique, however I wouldn't be focusing on trying to drop much weight as you don't have much muscle mass to begin with. You'd look just like a twig.

Start hitting the gym 4-6 days a week following a a suitable split. Do a body recomp where you eat maintenence level calories and roughly 2-2.2g grams of protein per kg of bodyweight. Follow that for the next 6 months and you'll see serious improvement in your physique development.
Im gymcelling but dont see results but i will keep trying i have included jumping rope too because i have work and sit at a place all day maybe that will help thanks for ur reply