Iam soo desperate for my crush

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
I was getting IOI from her at the beginning of the school year....but becuase I was getting bullied I shaved my head and went from prettyboy to a low tier normie(worst fucking mistake ever and thank god my hair grew out now)....And I realised I fucking love this one girls and iam desperate for her to love me....I have never been soo desperate for someone NEVER....IAM SOOOOO FUCKING DESPERATE FOR HER I WILL PROBABLY RAPE HER....I NEEEED FIX FOR THIS HELP ME iam sooooo desperate for heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr

• +1
Reactions: Gren
inject T faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and turkproducer
@DarknLost v2 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What a big beta orbiter cuck you are

Images 52

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and turkproducer
I lover her too

not again @Chad1212 bro... its over this is all i can even say at this point:

you are chad 1212 you can fuck 12 foids man

Dude my T is already high....I just have a crush on her and I cant get her out of my mind bro.....I really want but i cant....

Dude i fucking can if I want....but i just really like this giga stacy I have MEGA CRUSH ON HEEEER
have u even asked her out, do u even talk or interact with her

I would not recommend asking her out. The rejection will drive him to suicide. It's better to remain ignorant and live with regret of not asking her out.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
ive never told anyone i love them tbh im slow to say that to a girl cuz im not a lying faggot and i understand it takes time to truly love someone

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Iam probably very antisocial becuase this summer she saw me and I was getting too much IOIs (she was smilling and really excited and she was walking towards me probably to hug me)and I was soo fucking lost I just squintedmaxx and stared at her like a retard (she was freaked out by this)....I will ask her out her soon probably

It's better to remain ignorant and live with regret of not asking her out.
not true, worst thing that happens if he gets rejected is he becomes slightly sad for a little while, but itll allow him to atleast move on afterwards
i dont think its possible to commit suicide over being rejected by a girl you havent even kissed or held hands with or hugged or even had a deep conversation with (which is most likely OP's case based off of his old threads)

I would not recommend asking her out. The rejection will drive him to suicide. It's better to remain ignorant and live with regret of not asking her out.
Yeah Iam scared what will happend if I get rejected....I dont even want to imagine that....iam just an manlet prettyboy while she is giga stacy

Iam probably very antisocial becuase this summer she saw me and I was getting too much IOIs (she was smilling and really excited and she was walking towards me probably to hug me)and I was soo fucking lost I just squintedmaxx and stared at her like a retard (she was freaked out by this)....I will ask her out her soon probably
do it or die, she'll say yes if she feels ANY attraction to you btw

do it or die, she'll say yes if she feels ANY attraction to you btw
I will....iam just waiting to looksmaxx enough to her giga level...pm me bro I will send you a pics of her ex crush soo you can rate him