Iam the only one who cant Stop drinking Caprisun

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
I hop on the game around noon with a pack of caprisun next to me, that shit is gone by 3pm...

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Vermilioncore
Take zat kaprisun put zat shtrav in your mouth ant vatkh gore

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Same I get up microwave pizza rolls n drink some apple juice yawning and sit criss cross apple sauce on my bed playing gta ☠️☠️

• JFL
Same I get up microwave pizza rolls n drink some apple juice yawning and sit criss cross apple sauce on my bed playing gta ☠️☠️
Iam the only one who likes going hunting with trevor?? I just go shoot some elks n need to send the pics to Cletus then he gives me money... sometimes theres pumas running up on me n I blow their faces up with my sawedoff💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Iam the only one who likes going hunting with trevor?? I just go shoot some elks n need to send the pics to Cletus then he gives me money... sometimes theres pumas running up on me n I blow their faces up with my sawedoff💀💀
dayum bozo out there huntin n shit ☠️☠️ red dead redemption type shit innit cronybuckle

• JFL
dayum bozo out there huntin n shit ☠️☠️ red dead redemption type shit innit cronybuckle
Yep most people play gta To go around shooting people me I like going hunting and playing golf...

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yep most people play gta To go around shooting people me I like going hunting and playing golf...
mofo said “erhm, I play grand theft auto V for the golf! 🤓☝️

• JFL