@iasackro wtf is going on in your hood

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Iasacrko
You should actually go link up with him. He goes to parties all the time u could ascend

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Iasacrko and Deleted member 20370
You should actually go link up with him. He goes to parties all the time u could ascend
Nah he's a loser who rots in his room all day but even if I don't wanna go to parties anyway some .org users already dmed me if I wanna party

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nah he's a loser who rots in his room all day but even if I don't wanna go to parties anyway some .org users already dmed me if I wanna party
Nah he goes to parties it’s legit. Also volcel if u don’t wanna go to parties what’s wrong with u son

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Iasacrko and Manletmachine
Nah he goes to parties it’s legit. Also volcel if u don’t wanna go to parties what’s wrong with u son
In what way would beastimmung benefit from a party.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Manletmachine
raves on drugs mog

How do you know that?

He literally posts all his life on .org and it never contains parties just fucking girls and smoking cigarettes

its cringe as a loser.
How do you genuinely go about day to day being such a negative fag bro? Like at least be like damn I’m super introverted not a big people person I wouldn’t enjoy parties, not “I’m a loser I can’t go to parties” that’s insanely pathetic. Nobody knows you’re a loser nigga unless you give off the entire aura and personification of a loser and go around telling people you’re a loser. How about don’t be a fucking loser u weak biche

• JFL
How do you genuinely go about day to day being such a negative fag bro? Like at least be like damn I’m super introverted not a big people person I wouldn’t enjoy parties, not “I’m a loser I can’t go to parties” that’s insanely pathetic. Nobody knows you’re a loser nigga unless you give off the entire aura and personification of a loser and go around telling people you’re a loser. How about don’t be a fucking loser u weak biche
People can tell by looking at him and how Jr speaks and carry himself

How do you know that?

He literally posts all his life on .org and it never contains parties just fucking girls and smoking cigarettes

its cringe as a loser.
It’s not cringe, it’s easier if the girls are drunk. The girls he fucks are often from parties where he gets blacked. He told me on vc

It’s not cringe, it’s easier if the girls are drunk. The girls he fucks are often from parties where he gets blacked. He told me on vc
They need to be blacked out so rape

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Not those kinds of parties tho the girls don’t like that chit

• Hmm...
I don't look or speak like a loser though
You speak like a loser .but I dont know how your look . Then go to a party if you are such a slayer

• JFL
You speak like a loser
English and German is different. I am just a second english speaker. And you said I sound normal so stop lying now son.

While you sound like the biggest soy reddit autist imaginable:

Then go to a party if you are such a slayer
No need I fuck girls through other ways. Party is a waste of time. I only care about girls so.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Manletmachine
You speak like a loser .but I dont know how your look . Then go to a party if you are such a slayer
Wtf happened why are u being so mean to him weren’t u faggots buddies or some shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693 and Iasacrko
Wtf happened why are u being so mean to him weren’t u faggots buddies or some shit?

He's extremly salty reddit soy boy what do you expect.

This mfer has nothing going on in his life lol he just insults in the worst way imaginable with projections that all apply to him but not other people lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Iasacrko

He blocked me cause I was better then him on Roblox.

It is what it is 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693