@Iasackro you are in danger

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Appearently AfD plans to leave people with two passport so they can take away their german passport.

would be the dream if that happened.

Just a heads up @Iasacrko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
I’m not in danger I’d just let go of my Polish passport

Jfl I can’t even speak that slavcel language

I’d keep Brazilian and German passport

It’s mostly a headache anyway getting harrassed by Polish military through breef every day

And having to go through those documents with that subhuman language nobody understands

nah they will forcefully take away your german passport you dumb fuck so I would get rid of the others now before its too late.

It’s mostly a headache anyway getting harrassed by Polish military through breef every day

And having to go through those documents with that subhuman language nobody understands
Same with Brazil tbh the military is obligatory there and I haven’t even signed up

I probably owe a lot of money to the government since I was 18 and haven’t claimed the loyalty to that shit yet

I’ll let go of that one too tbh I don’t need it my whole family lives in Germany anyway

With exception to my moms side but both my dad and my mom were nothing but bad to me all my life

nah they will forcefully take away your german passport you dumb fuck so I would get rid of the others now before its too late.
Nigha they can’t forcefully take it away

U faggots think I got the German passport through time I spent my dad is German the worst thing that could happen is them give me a choice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, Skywalker and Deleted member 14693
Nigha they can’t forcefully take it away

U faggots think I got the German passport through time I spent my dad is German the worst thing that could happen is them give me a choice
You think there aren’t Germans out there with double citizenship? It’s rare but exsists

They can’t just uppin take away everyone’s passport without a choice ur living in farrytail land

• +1
Reactions: nulll and Deleted member 31497
How would it work

Germany has no future anyway, i give it 10, 20 years at best until it totally collapses

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
Same with Brazil tbh the military is obligatory there and I haven’t even signed up
lol i skipped mandatory service, are they supposed to raid your house if you dont go cause nothing happened to me

lol i skipped mandatory service, are they supposed to raid your house if you dont go cause nothing happened to me
Nah I think if u take to long you’ll have to pay a fine and swear loyalty or some shit

Nah I think if u take to long you’ll have to pay a fine and swear loyalty or some shit
been 4 years nothing happened yet