Iasacock is borderline chadlite TBH

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
His jawline is sharp af now. Good eye are and compact midface. Also NT and has a GF.

He also has .org status halo. Everyone makes threads on him, including me now. I can tell he was a popular Chad in school. I mean everyone talks about him all the time.

His sister even has a crush on him and wants to live in his bedroom. I bet she’s jealous he has a gf now, bc she gets less attention now from her chad brother.

On top of that, he has a confirmed 8 inch cock.

This man was born to mog, I wish I was him.

@Iasacrko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 28117, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
looks more like 5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Allornothing and Reformed
htn

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 20399
Why does he even post here JFL

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Isn’t he also 6’5 or some shit? Or is he just larping?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
B14753EA 6966 46AC 854B 44FD3CC05B5B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21182, forevermirin and Deleted member 20399
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and forevermirin
looks more like 5 jfl
looks around 6 to me but its bent af he prolly jerking furiously edging 5 hours a day to the left while browsing the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Bros gonna be getting his dick sucked later with the random slut screaming his name. His sister will probably hear that shit and get on his cock too. Boutta have a threesome

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, forevermirin, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Bros gonna be getting his dick sucked later with the random slut screaming his name. His sister will probably hear that shit and get on his cock too. Boutta have a threesome
Would you let him and @aBetterMii butt fuck you?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 20399
zip his pants up when your done bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and OGJBSLAYER
6ft = manlet height in 2023

That pic of him standing next to his door makes him look taller than 6ft
I am 6ft tall

181cm exactly which isn’t quite 6´0 it’s like 5´11 and a half but whatever I claim 6ft

I am 6ft tall

181cm exactly which isn’t quite 6´0 it’s like 5´11 and a half but whatever I claim 6ft
Why did you try to larp as 6’7 then? JFL

And you’re in Germany right? Isn’t 181 short there?

Why did you try to larp as 6’7 then? JFL

And you’re in Germany right? Isn’t 181 short there?
It was a parody to The BULL larping as 6´5 tho I made it so obvious with my photoshops I thought most ppl didn’t actually believe me

it is avarage height in Germany tho usually I get heightmogged every day doesn’t affect me getting girls tho at least never got called short by a girl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24586
It was a parody to The BULL larping as 6´5 tho I made it so obvious with my photoshops I thought most ppl didn’t actually believe me

it is avarage height in Germany tho usually I get heightmogged every day doesn’t affect me getting girls tho at least never got called short by a girl
I get height mogged plenty at 184 evening height, life begins at 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
then im 9
If there’s one thing I’ve learned is to never trust this forum to rate for female appeal or I’d have roped 10 years ago

wear lifts
No, I’m gonna follow this (HGH + inhibitor). Even though I’m a 22 oldcel I’m still gonna try to gain at least an inch before resorting to lifts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
No, I’m gonna follow this (HGH + inhibitor). Even though I’m a 22 oldcel I’m still gonna try to gain at least an inch before resorting to lifts.

Not gonna work. Should try @5.5psl method

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Microfractures and ur 22 hgh won’t work at ur age. Just wear lifts and max out ur face tbh. Roid instead higher roi
Link to his thread? Also my growth plates have stopped growing but spines don’t fully finish growing till around 25 so maybe an inch is possible following the method I said