Reactions: Deleted member 6583, Deleted member 46986, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
tom jerry GIF

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Did you make that for that one 15 year old
Ironically She smokes before me and she doesn’t know

She was like respect when I rolled she had no clue she always asks other ppl to roll for her

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and wsada
Probably one of the worst filter you’ve used tbh. I usually make an “ M” shape with the cards that are used to refill sim cards. Also grind the fucking tobacco and spread it out with the weed.

Why tf would you roll tobacco and not weed if you ain’t mixing ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Probably one of the worst filter you’ve used tbh. I usually make an “ M” shape with the cards that are used to refill sim cards. Also grind the fucking tobacco and spread it out with the weed.

Why tf would you roll tobacco and not weed if you ain’t mixing ??
Idk where to buy weed in Germany it’s not legal

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
IMG 7262

This is what I meant

• Woah
Idk where to buy weed in Germany it’s not legal
It’s also illegal where I am but I got dealers by befriending other weed smokers. They eventually introduced me to some good dealers.

Depp mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and Nick.Harte

You're too rough tucking that upper piece in. If you apply the right amount of tension in the right spots it will curl right in there by itself.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21182
If you wanna have fun I’m the meantime before you find a weed dealer, here’s what I used to do when I was 15 :

Well, I use mix weed sometimes for fun but you gotta :

Buy different brands of cigs( 4-5) including 2 that have different mint flavours.

Mix the tobacco of the different brands in a grinder, and grind.

Extract the the mint balls from two cigs from the filter and place them between the arrow that I showed in the picture.

Press them, let ‘em cool down a bit and lit it up.

Enjoy.

I don’t recommend doing this with weed because it will ruin the taste of it but there’s nothing wrong with tobacco if you wanna get slight additional buzz.

• Love it
It’s stronger if u roll much stronger bigger nicotine buzz
You started a month ago saying how boring cigarettes are and here you are now :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Nick.Harte
You started a month ago saying how boring cigarettes are and here you are now :feelswhat:
Relateable. We all started the same way and became addicts. Matter of time until he starts smoking weed pretty much every other day.

Relateable. We all started the same way and became addicts. Matter of time until he starts smoking weed pretty much every other day.
I have quit smoking 2 months ago and don't have cravings anymore, it was absolutely brutal hell the first 3-4 days tho but quitting is one of the best decisions i made in life and the way i view cigarette smoking emtering my lungs now is disturbing and gross

• +1
I have quit smoking 2 months ago and don't have cravings anymore, it was absolutely brutal hell the first 3-4 days tho but quitting is one of the best decisions i made in life and the way i view cigarette smoking emtering my lungs now is disturbing and gross
I quit around 1 and a half year after being a smoker for around 7 years but smoked weed a few times this year.Kudos for quitting and yeah initially it was very hard. JFL I had panic attacks at night during my withdrawal symptoms and I thought I was about to die.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I quit around 1 and a half year after being a smoker for around 7 years but smoked weed a few times this year.Kudos for quitting and yeah initially it was very hard. JFL I had panic attacks at night during my withdrawal symptoms and I thought I was about to die.
I don't consider smoking weed connected to cigarettes tbh, i could for example buy nicotine pouches but i would consider that as a relapse to cigarettes because its always the nicotine i would be chasing again and i know its literally an illusion because of how big the disparity between the high and low for nicotine is, just super not worth it having 3-4 minutes high followed by half an hour of asking yourself "why did i do this?"

• +1
  • +1
I don't consider smoking weed connected to cigarettes tbh, i could for example buy nicotine pouches but i would consider that as a relapse to cigarettes because its always the nicotine i would be chasing again and i know its literally an illusion because of how big the disparity between the high and low for nicotine is, just super not worth it having 3-4 minutes high followed by half an hour of asking yourself "why did i do this?"
Yeah, at least weed ain’t that potent in comparison to the chemicals present in cigarettes.

Start vlogging