Ice Hooding gotta be the biggest cope ever.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
So, let me get this straight.

The general advice on putting ice on your face is to diminish inflammation, puffiness and make your skin more tight and clear, right?
(WHICH HAS BEEN WORKING FOR ME SINCE I PIT ICE ON MY FACE EVERYMORNING)

And then niggas come by and say: “Yo bro put ice on you upper eyelid fat pads, it will produce brown fat and make your eyes more hooded!!”

Are you fucking retard? How does that make any fucking sense??

I have hooded eyes and i wanted them more hooded so i tried it for 2 weeks and the hood was completely gone.
I’ve now stopped and it came back.

Does anyone have an explanation???

these eyes>hooded eyes especially on white people,small eyelid exposure like this looks better

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nordsmog, PedroFavelinha and zaza56
Not on all people, I looked better when I have hooding
i dunno isnt is risky tho, like after a while if you keep putting ice directly on your eyelid it would numb it and overtime make it weaker and more drowsy? ending with something like this

i dunno isnt is risky tho, like after a while if you keep putting ice directly on your eyelid it would numb it and overtime make it weaker and more drowsy? ending with something like thisView attachment 2487301
Idk man. Its seems to be different for each person. Ice hooding effects only last about an hour for me anyway

Idk man. Its seems to be different for each person. Ice hooding effects only last about an hour for me anyway
do you not think left looks better?no point in forcing hooded eyes if you cant maintain them tbh