Ice hooding

shr

shr

Bronze
Does ice hooding work?

@LiteralCaucasian

This question has been asked a million times and there is still barely any proof it works. Seen one guy do like a month long experiment putting an ice mask on his face and it looked to have worked, but he could've been frauding.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
This question has been asked a million times and there is still barely any proof it works. Seen one guy do like a month long experiment putting an ice mask on his face and it looked to have worked, but he could've been frauding.
38caab25 bd46 4966 a3d7 0e6797d7680e Dfd16ab1 ccba 49fc a41c be7deffc74aa

Left is the one I could find which was taken roughly 3 months ago and the right one is taken today.

Angles are not really the same I know, but you can't fraud the volume increase at the upper eyelid fat pad.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and bignosesmallchin
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
That's impressive, you must've been the guy who made the post I was talking about. The results haven't started to go away?
I've been doing it once a week at least but I think they won't go away if I suddenly stop. I'm already at a low bf so I think the gains are mostly permanent.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I've been doing it once a week at least but I think they won't go away if I suddenly stop. I'm already at a low bf so I think the gains are mostly permanent.
Do you have a post detailing your routine? I think I'll try this for a couple months.

Do you have a post detailing your routine? I think I'll try this for a couple months.
Not really a routine. I got an ice box which I put over each eye for 5 mins every day for a month or two. You have to be consistent with it like everything.

This is exactly what I use by the way.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
Not really a routine. I got an ice box which I put over each eye for 5 mins every day for a month or two. You have to be consistent with it like everything.

View attachment 2052353
This is exactly what I use by the way.
Do you hold it at a certain angle on your eye? Or is it fine to just lay down and set an ice box on each eye

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Johanjohan and bignosesmallchin