Ice on face

V

Vico

Iron
I've seen many people advising to ice your face cause it has many benefits but also others saying it's dangerous and harmful (and kills fat cells?). I'm not very knowledgable and I also haven't tried for myself so could someone celar this up please? I know it's a basic softmaxxing thing but should I do it or not? If it really kills fat cells can I use it to get hollow cheeks? Should i put a cloth between the ice and my face?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
I've seen many people advising to ice your face cause it has many benefits but also others saying it's dangerous and harmful (and kills fat cells?). I'm not very knowledgable and I also haven't tried for myself so could someone celar this up please? I know it's a basic softmaxxing thing but should I do it or not? If it really kills fat cells can I use it to get hollow cheeks? Should i put a cloth between the ice and my face?
its cope all it does is maybe slim ur face for like 30 mins

• +1
Reactions: Vico, Zeta and AssettoCorsa
It’s like the same thing as the Gua sha. Common TikTok Cope won’t do anything for you. Wanna lose you’re face fat then stop eating like The Chonghzen Emperor