976867C0 8487 4F2A 9F0F FDB4A5EE25B2

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whitegymmax, garoupilled_, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
down syndrome baddie

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I want a sexdoll that looks exactly like her
What if someone sent you a Tyrone sex doll in the mail and it had a 8 inch BBC?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Also im curious, is it just amerimutts that are freemasons or is it kpop gooks too for example? This shit is intresting
It’s WORLDWIDE

that moon bin Nigga died at 25 just like that Euphoria nigga

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Also im curious, is it just amerimutts that are freemasons or is it kpop gooks too for example? This shit is intresting
They are the GLOBAL SATANIC ELITE

55D8A8A8 6419 448B 8E81 CB810D2400E8

• +1
It’s WORLDWIDE

that moon bin Nigga died at 25 just like that Euphoria nigga
I watched some video that showed him and Jonghyun were sacrificed. They showef gematria and everything

RIP hyung gook bhai jonghyun
Fa6d0a1dd5de258d2ba2e25c80d7fbd7

But i dont get it, my chink friend told me that any common person thats good looking can become a kpoop idol, he has a family member that knows family of some C list chink kpop idol.

Wouldnt that make it wayy too accessible for the common gook?

Some schizo i talked with on discord told me you have to be born into elite to do sacrifices and shit. Do all celebrity niggas do that jewish shit? Jfl at doing all those rituals just to end up being sacrifice. Please tell me more this is intresting asf

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Built for rape

I watched some video that showed him and Jonghyun were sacrificed. They showef gematria and everything

View attachment 2356756

But i dont get it, my chink friend told me that any common person thats good looking can become a kpoop idol, he has a family member that knows family of some C list chink kpop idol.

Some schizo i talked with on discord told me you have to be born into elite to do sacrifices and shit. Do all celebrity niggas do that jewish shit? Jfl at doing all those rituals just to end up being sacrifice. Please tell me more this is intresting asf
send the vid

• +1

View attachment 2356756

Nah they don’t let normies become that successful, ever

i mean think about it. how the fuck would a NORMAL human being end up making millions from people watching them play video games while everyone else has to wageslave?

Celebrities are made and scripted from birth. Most of them are reptilians in disguise. The human body is literally a VESSEL for your soul, something not every human has (NPCS), and nothing else. If you want to understand this shit you need to revaluate your entire perception of what reality actually is.

DM me if you want the full rabbit hole. I can provide you with links and shit so you can do your own research since you obviously aren’t an NPC.

• +1

i mean think about it. how the fuck would a NORMAL human being end up making millions from people watching them play video games while everyone else has to wageslave?

Celebrities are made and scripted from birth. Most of them are reptilians in disguise. The human body is literally a VESSEL for your soul, something not every human has (NPCS), and nothing else. If you want to understand this shit you need to revaluate your entire perception of what reality actually is.

DM me if you want the full rabbit hole. I can provide you with links and shit so you can do your own research since you obviously aren’t an NPC.
send link

dm me as well please

schizo

• JFL