Icehooding question

princeofpeace

princeofpeace

Bronze
When you icehood how the fuck do you keep ice cubes from the freezer on your eyelids for more than 45 seconds straight. It literally burns at that point, does it get less painful over time? Do you just go as long as you can then let your eyes cool down and apply again until you finish a certain time / melt 3 cubes etc.? Ty.

put it on your eyes for around 10-15 minutes. IMO 20 minutes is the maximum required. you can just slightly rub it so it doesn't hurt. after that pull both corners of your eyelids and squintmaxx (if you have deep-set eyes but your eyelids are fucked then this could work

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
put it on your eyes for around 10-15 minutes. IMO 20 minutes is the maximum required. you can just slightly rub it so it doesn't hurt. after that pull both corners of your eyelids and squintmaxx (if you have deep-set eyes but your eyelids are fucked then this could work
When you pull do you pinch or do you just spread them thin by pulling against skin with 1 finger? I hope you get what I mean, ty

When you pull do you pinch or do you just spread them thin by pulling against skin with 1 finger? I hope you get what I mean, ty
pinch with your index finger and your thumb the corners of your eyelid. you can also use a hair clip and keep it for 10-15 minutes (be careful since it can actually damage your eyelids if you do it wrong). it works but it will take you 6 or 4 months to see results.