Icehooding

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
Would this work good for icehooding? What’s the best way?

2AA66733 5511 4CEA 988F 3464ED235AB2

yeah, i just ordered one today for my eyes

i cant wait to ascend!

you only need it on the upper eye area, some people just use ice cubes (presumably hold it with a cloth)

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 18840
you only need it on the upper eye area, some people just use ice cubes (presumably hold it with a cloth)
Im trying to get botox instead didnt saw permanent changes with it but defo could see a bettering.
At least w botox u don’t go blind. Issue is it doesnt last and idk if they may be sides since im using ems for lower eyelid
Tightening. Anything about this bro ? @BigBoletus , and @RecessedPrettyboy used to talk about how to use EMS for angular gonions thanks to masseters do you know where we are supposed to apply?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Im trying to get botox instead didnt saw permanent changes with it but defo could see a bettering
Yeah you have to keep doing it every few months. You got botox into the forehead though?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Yeah you have to keep doing it every few months. You got botox into the forehead though?
Not yet i have a schedule planned for uee fillers as its more common but cancelled due to risks if blindness despite them saying no this shit too risky. Issue is very few surgeons do lower the brow so i’m still looking for a good one. I have a schedule in 15 days.

I may also do forehead wrinkles prevention in the future.

But the biggest issue for botox is the price. Uee fillers last usually 3 years for the same price while botox only 6 months to at most 1 year. Not sure if im willing to pay 1k every year

Not yet i have a schedule planned for uee fillers as its more common but cancelled due to risks if blindness despite them saying no this shit too risky. Issue is very few surgeons do lower the brow so i’m still looking for a good one. I have a schedule in 15 days.

I may also do forehead wrinkles prevention in the future.

But the biggest issue for botox is the price. Uee fillers last usually 3 years for the same price while botox only 6 months to at most 1 year. Not sure if im willing to pay 1k every year
Yeah fair, I was gonna do UEE but I would only trust Taban or someone of his expertise to do it. Tbh I don't really need it.

Botox in the forehead is more interesting but I don't think many plastic surgeons have any experience with this to create eyelid hooding. Ascentium got lucky with some doctor who was like "sure ok".

• +1
Yeah fair, I was gonna do UEE but I would only trust Taban or someone of his expertise to do it. Tbh I don't really need it.

Botox in the forehead is more interesting but I don't think many plastic surgeons have any experience with this to create eyelid hooding. Ascentium got lucky with some doctor who was like "sure ok".
The guy in the video of ur thread isnt @ascentium tho this nigga did it way later on, and looks like a mix of native and white guy with blond hair.
But the guy who ascended in the video is just white.
Well even taban i wouldn’t trust. Cuz fillers migrate and can cause blindness months after. I do ice copping meanwhile, and all the others copes. I don’t need it hardcore either its just i want to be prime psl. So if i see that botox doesnt make any change in my appeal which is already fine then i won’t redo it

The guy in the video of ur thread isnt @ascentium tho this nigga did it way later on, and looks like a mix of native and white guy with blond hair.
Weird, Ascentium said it was him

• +1
Im trying to get botox instead didnt saw permanent changes with it but defo could see a bettering.
At least w botox u don’t go blind. Issue is it doesnt last and idk if they may be sides since im using ems for lower eyelid
Tightening. Anything about this bro ? @BigBoletus , and @RecessedPrettyboy used to talk about how to use EMS for angular gonions thanks to masseters do you know where we are supposed to apply?
I only know where to apply the EMS for the orbicularis oculi, haven't bothered in months with the malaris so I don't remember, and never did it for the masseter.

btw I'm getting botox too for eyebrows lowering. It will be very expensive (300 euro) so I hope it lasts at least 3 months