Iceland opinion polls: Opposition to accepting refugees has decreased by nearly 50% 🤡

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I honestly couldn't believe it. But it's true. I can't be bothered to dig up the news source (it's not in english anyway) so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

According to recent opinion polls, negative opinion on refugees has now lowered from 40% from a few years ago to less than 20%. And over 30% want MORE of them. Note this is happening at the same time as:

-Our government is already saying there are way too many people coming here (naturally people called him nazy/racist/etc)
-Sweden Democrats continue to grow and are already the largest right-wing party after Sweden did this same kind of bullshit
-Italy just elected a far-right prime minister for similar reasons

"Who needs to learn from other nation's experiences when we can just mindlessly do what the media tells us 🤡"

Tbh Icelanders are the dumbest fucking people on the planet but I was still floored by how disconnected from reality these idiots are. Considering all the bullshit that is happening, dislike of immigrants/refugees should be INCREASING. What the fuck.

Normies are sub-human sub-sentient NPC retards.

White people deserve to go extinct dead srs.

EDIT: Btw, per capita we're now taking 4-7x the amount of migrants at this point than even Sweden. Yes. 4-7 fucking times.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
Iceland is the most peaceful and safe country on earth.

RIP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Iceland is the most peaceful and safe country on earth.
And that's the problem.

Safety breeds ignorance.

You wouldn't believe his hideously sheltered people are here. They're literally living in a separate universe and have no understanding of how the real world works. At this point I'm almost hoping that a bunch of based migrants start raping everybody simply so that the retarded natives realize the gravity of the situation.

"I don't get it I think they were all a bunch of progressive cucks like the rest of us :soy:
:soy: :soy: "

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Prince88, Deleted member 21597 and 11 others
I honestly couldn't believe it. But it's true. I can't be bothered to dig up the news source (it's not in english anyway) so you're just going to have to take my word for it.

According to recent opinion polls, negative opinion on refugees has now lowered from 40% from a few years ago to less than 20%. And over 30% want MORE of them. Note this is happening at the same time as:

-Our government is already saying there are way too many people coming here (naturally people called him nazy/racist/etc)
-Sweden Democrats continue to grow and are already the largest right-wing party after Sweden did this same kind of bullshit

"Who needs to learn from other nation's experiences when we can just mindlessly do what the media tells us 🤡"

Tbh Icelanders are the dumbest fucking people on the planet but I was still floored by how disconnected from reality these idiots are. Considering all the bullshit that is happening, dislike of immigrants/refugees should be INCREASING. What the fuck.

Link me the news source

Aryan genetics need to be kept pure, it’s vital that Iceland stays pureblooded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, latincell95, Deleted member 21597 and 2 others
Mmm no they Will get raped by somali refugees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 16369 and 7 others
Mmm no they Will get raped by somali refugees
Most ethnic in Iceland are incel because Icelandic people are robust asf and 6ft on avg

Iceland needs hardworking and law abiding chinks as immigrants to create more Bjorks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I want to move to Iceland and breed a hot blonde woman there.

@disillusioned How valid is this strategy? @AlexBrown84 geomaxxing, ever been to iceland yet?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Same, But their language is so weird
The foreigners in the netherlands never learn dutch and always speak english.

I can't do the same in Iceland?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Erik-Jón

EDIT: Btw, per capita we're now taking 4-7x the amount of migrants at this point than even Sweden. Yes. 4-7 fucking times.
Island is going to sorely regret this. Sweden has been paying a high price for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21597 and Erik-Jón
The foreigners in the netherlands never learn dutch and always speak english.

I can't do the same in Iceland?
Hmmm
Most people can speak English but not everyone

It’s honestly pretty amazing how fast people forget tbh. It’s not long ago since the terrorist waves and the migrant crisis.

Did they mean all refugees in the polls, or Islamic refugees or ukrainian refugees? I could see normies being in favour of Ukrainian foid and child refugees, but still weird when seeing the chimp-out zone that Sweden currently is. Maybe Iceland haven’t had bad experience with refugees/migrants yet which is why many are still ignorant

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7580, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
It’s honestly pretty amazing how fast people forget tbh. It’s not long ago since the terrorist waves and the migrant crisis.

Did they mean all refugees in the polls, or Islamic refugees or ukrainian refugees? I could see normies being in favour of Ukrainian foid and child refugees, but still weird when seeing the chimp-out zone that Sweden currently is. Maybe Iceland haven’t had bad experience with refugees/migrants yet which is why many are still ignorant
My people will regret this dearly

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7580 and TUSSELEIF
While the rest of the world eats Bugs I want to live in a small town hunting, fishing and working remote with a hot blonde, what’s the best country for this?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Erik-Jón
While the rest of the world eats Bugs I want to live in a small town hunting, fishing and working remote with a hot blonde, what’s the best country for this?
Northern Norway/sweden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Same, But their language is so weird
elab

It's not that they 'forget'. They just don't have any critical thinking. They're fucking idiots.

They need it cos they are all fucking inbreds. If a white country that needs immagritns it’s them

• WTF
She’s Eskimo
You and her would make pretty Fingol kids tbh 😍 sexy hapa looking daughters who would look Gook despite being 100% white

You and her would make pretty Fingol kids tbh 😍 sexy hapa looking daughters who would look Gook despite being 100% white
She’s not fingol she’s actually eskimo

2951660 D6CA3219 C492 47F7 B0EF 5BFFF5E648C0

She’s not fingol she’s actually eskimo
Major cap. She is nord from Skyrim she comes from the small town of Helgen and like you she is a Fingol in pheno

Rich Piana's Ex Wife, Sara, was from Iceland.

Don't really know anyone else from there. Bjork - that crazy bitch was from Pluto or some alien type planet. Fuck that

Does immigrants even go there, why would you want to go to a place called Iceland that just sounds cold and trash

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Hmm...
Does immigrants even go there, why would you want to go to a place called Iceland that just sounds cold and trash
Ironically that’s why it’s called “Iceland” to deter invaders but in relaity Iceland is actually green. And Greenland is actually ice

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Icelandic foids want the BBC. It's time to accept it.

• JFL
I’m a Syrian refugee now. And I will get my Icelandic Stacy and take all her holes

Why the fuck would I care about “Iceland” :lul::lul::lul:

Rip to Icelands cultural homogeneity. Incoming rapefugee enclaves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16369, latincell95 and 1 other person
stop being racist, multiculturalism is our strength

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
stop being racist, multiculturalism is our strength
Jfl multiculturalism is just a method for the dominant ethnic group to eradicate all the other ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and latincell95
Every Icelandic girl I've met looked insanely masc

Why would I care I’m not white

Why are the Nordic/Germanic countries so cucked? It’s really just them too. Celts, Meds, and Slavs don’t seem to behave this way.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 16369
Brutal for Iceland cels. Yet another country that has gotten kebabified

Users who are viewing this thread

Back