• 314FC980-5D30-4A1E-BF87-E4738C548F27.jpeg
    314FC980-5D30-4A1E-BF87-E4738C548F27.jpeg
    592 KB · Views: 0
  • CFE33ED8-EF25-4560-B4DC-34936A7820F7.jpeg
    CFE33ED8-EF25-4560-B4DC-34936A7820F7.jpeg
    567.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Portuguese, 5'8 manlet and high bodyfat (must gymcel I know). Do I some potential?

Mtn rn, lose weight to ascend

Mtn rn, lose weight to ascend
man i'm kinda new here and I know MTN means mid tier normie but can you point me to a thread where I can view all the rating tiers?

Subhuman ltn mtn htn chadlite chad gigachad

Subhuman ltn mtn htn chadlite chad gigachad
Cool, my goal is something like Chadlite once I do double LL and gymmaxx. Becoming chad is like my dream but idk whether it's feasible.

4.5/10 yes u have some potential cause ur white without any major facial falios. in terms of softmaxxing; hairline, hairstyle and bodyfat are pretty bad. lose weight and grow hair to cover more of your head

4.5/10 yes u have some potential cause ur white without any major facial falios. in terms of softmaxxing; hairline, hairstyle and bodyfat are pretty bad. lose weight and grow hair to cover more of your head
so what hairstyle do you recommend and what do I do about my hairline?

so what hairstyle do you recommend and what do I do about my hairline?
hairline would need a hair transplant to be fixed
as for the hairstyle you need some volume on the sides of your head (top third of your skull is noticeably narrower) as well as covering the hairline. i'd look into growing out some type of a fringe

If you manage to reach a 10% body fat and get a buzz cut, you will ascend

hairline would need a hair transplant to be fixed
as for the hairstyle you need some volume on the sides of your head (top third of your skull is noticeably narrower) as well as covering the hairline. i'd look into growing out some type of a fringe
Transplant? Dude wtf are you talking about? I am young still and I am always looking for signs of baldness and I don’t have any, I have a full head of hair and I look no different hair wise compared to when I was younger at 19 for example. My hair is just very thin and light brown which kind of gives the appearance of being receding and overall frail. Nevertheless, I’ll look into growing out more of a fringe to cover my forehead more and losing weight. Thanks for the advice.

Also I’m doing skin fades all the time it’s like I don’t fucking know any other haircut style that can suit me, maybe it’s time for a change

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
MTN probably
Idk but you look soy bhai

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Transplant? Dude wtf are you talking about? I am young still and I am always looking for signs of baldness and I don’t have any, I have a full head of hair and I look no different hair wise compared to when I was younger at 19 for example. My hair is just very thin and light brown which kind of gives the appearance of being receding and overall frail. Nevertheless, I’ll look into growing out more of a fringe to cover my forehead more and losing weight. Thanks for the advice.
i know i never said your hairline is receding, your natural hairline is just shit man, only way to fix it would be transplant but like said, i would just cover it with a hairstyle