I'd do anything to have a bitch passionately ride me rn

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Wet ass, wet pussy, unwashed body (tho not stinky, like, let's say, she took a shower today in the morning and we're fucking at, say, 8PM or sth), small feminine feet with white toes, pink-beige soles, bitch is like 5ft2 MAX, she's either blonde/ginger 4/10 white LTB or 6/10 Chinese blonde MTB bitch, and she kisses me after each slight slap on her soft asscheeks, and she lets me rub her anus with my thumb/middle finger while she creams on my dick

Fuck. Imma bust again

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, Akhi, cooldude1231 and 6 others
5'2...ew
but the rest is okay

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • Hmm...
Sexy thread
I wanna get a girl pregnant so so bad
If I get a chance to fuck any white woman raw any time soon im gonna do it. and I will threaten to hurt her if she rven thinks about abortion

• Love it
every thread u post is some fantasy about fucking a bitch but nothing ever happens

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, Kao, cooldude1231 and 2 others
The Rock Movie GIF

Wet ass, wet pussy, unwashed body (tho not stinky, like, let's say, she took a shower today in the morning and we're fucking at, say, 8PM or sth), small feminine feet with white toes, pink-beige soles, bitch is like 5ft2 MAX, she's either blonde/ginger 4/10 white LTB or 6/10 Chinese blonde MTB bitch, and she kisses me after each slight slap on her soft asscheeks, and she lets me rub her anus with my thumb/middle finger while she creams on my dick

Fuck. Imma bust again
You genuinely disgust me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei and ryanlovestolooksmax
Never john mulaney

• Ugh..
Sexy thread
I wanna get a girl pregnant so so bad
If I get a chance to fuck any white woman raw any time soon im gonna do it. and I will threaten to hurt her if she rven thinks about abortion
by chance are you indian?

you are so fucking gross

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove and WeiWei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back