I‘D DO EVERYTHING FOR A SYMMETRIC FACE 😭

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
My shit jaw is just so awfully asymmetric. And not like those tiktokers or anything in the normal range, it‘s actually beyond fucked asymmetric.

Can‘t take fucking pictures in public. I avoid people looking at the right side of my face bc that‘s what asymmetry does - it especially fucks up one side of your face. Not only that but you get TMJD, issues eating and a malocclusion + posture issues

Thank jesus, muhammed and the jews that i‘ll be getting jaw surgery this october. My literal holy grail. Would sacrifice my arm for that. I HOPE IT DOESN‘T GET FUCKING DELAYED I WANT TO BE FREED OF THIS MISERY SAVE ME

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, twojei, Whatever and 2 others
My shit jaw is just so awfully asymmetric. And not like those tiktokers or anything in the normal range, it‘s actually beyond fucked asymmetric.

Can‘t take fucking pictures in public. I avoid people looking at the right side of my face bc that‘s what asymmetry does - it especially fucks up one side of your face. Not only that but you get TMJD, issues eating and a malocclusion + posture issues

Thank jesus, muhammed and the jews that i‘ll be getting jaw surgery this october. My literal holy grail. Would sacrifice my arm for that. I HOPE IT DOESN‘T GET FUCKING DELAYED I WANT TO BE FREED OF THIS MISERY SAVE ME
post a picture of yourself

so you jaw is asymmetrical or is it because you have uneven dental height

How bad is it?

Pics for reference

Assymetry is a human's natural feature
Nobody is symmetrical

I'm an assymetry cel too. I noticed I was assymetrical since I was a kid, I saw my old pics.

My jaw is so asymmetrical that I needed my wisdom tooth out on my right side but not my left, I used to want surgery for it but it's my entire skull so there's nothing that can be done. There are models, Chads, slayers, etc. with noticeably asymmetrical faces, I also find it really attractive in some girls, it's not that big a deal.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Klasik616
My jaw is so asymmetrical that I needed my wisdom tooth out on my right side but not my left, I used to want surgery for it but it's my entire skull so there's nothing that can be done. There are models, Chads, slayers, etc. with noticeably asymmetrical faces, I also find it really attractive in some girls, it's not that big a deal.

post a picture of yourself

so you jaw is asymmetrical or is it because you have uneven dental height
How bad is it?

Pics for reference
PM me, i‘ll look for a pic

It‘s most often not your entire skull, it‘s either sphenoid asymmetry or it‘s the jaw. The optic of everything being not symmetric is because your neck and head is tilted due to the asymmetry itself.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

Dm