i’d go as far to say that chinese people stink as much as indians

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
just in a different way

indians stink in a much stronger and spicier way

while chinese is more subdued but horridly putrid. when chinese smell (something you can only experience on mainland) hits your nose, it’s pure disgust

@Lefty Rankin i can only imagine having to deal with chinese smell when you lived here was even worse than it was now

i always keep a mint inhaler on me nowadays to avoid having to smell these dirty animals

koreans or japs? don’t have to worry about it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, GabachoCopium, PrinceofDarkness and 6 others
just in a different way

while chinese is more subdued but horridly putrid. when chinese smell (something you can only experience on mainland) hits your nose, it’s pure disgust

@Lefty Rankin i can only imagine having to deal with chinese smell when you lived here was even worse than it was now

i always keep a mint inhaler on me nowadays to avoid having to smell these dirty animals

bro there was a chink foid on the bus with her incel son, she gave incel son food and it stunk up the entire bus.

• Ugh..
Reactions: CopiumX
why are you complaing about a country you purposely geomaxxed too just so you can stand out,bc in western world lightskins are common,in jap/china less then like 1 in 100

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and albe.ORG
(-1,000,000 SOCIAL CREDITS)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, SidharthTheSlayer, counterintuitive and 2 others
China is such a sad case tbh

The Japs and Koreans more or less started acting civilised once they became rich after the war

It's been nearly 40 years since 🇨🇳 went capitalist but the people still behave like troglodytes

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Debetro
why are you complaing about a country you purposely geomaxxed too just so you can stand out,bc in western world lightskins are common,in jap/china less then like 1 in 100
i’m fair and honest in critiquing countries i go to, the good and bad

and also mulattos are less than 1% of foreign population in these countries. truly am i so exceptional! mullato exveptionalism!

China is such a sad case tbh

The Japs and Koreans more or less started acting civilised once they became rich after the war

It's been nearly 40 years since 🇨🇳 went capitalist but the people still behave like troglodytes
i’ve seen old chinks just spit in the train stations, even in shanghai

hopefully when they die out these barbaric practices will cease

And blacks smell like old leather. Once again whites win at another department. I don't know why God made us so physically unfair

And blacks smell like old leather. Once again whites win at another department. I don't know why God made us so physically unfair
us? i’m not black, bud. don’t try to lump me in with people like you

and i never stink. i’ve gotten my genes tested and have the one with no body odor

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
us? i’m not black, bud. don’t try to lump me in with people like you

and i never stink. i’ve gotten my genes tested and have the one with no body odor
The "us" refers to all of us humans of any type or color.

i’ve seen old chinks just spit in the train stations, even in shanghai

hopefully when they die out these barbaric practices will cease

Idc about the old people. In fact, they get a pass from me. Who knows what kind of jacked up shit they witnessed during Mao's time.

What really gets me angry are the young ones ... gen Z types that don't shower (stench is horrible) and behave all obnoxiously in public ...

Blacks do have more sweat glands so they stink more, then after them it’s whites and others and then at the top it’s East Asians. Whites aren’t winning in that department. :hnghn:

• Woah
Reactions: Debetro
Blacks do have more sweat glands so they stink more, then after them it’s whites and others and then at the top it’s East Asians. Whites aren’t winning in that department. :hnghn:
written by a curry

Really? What do they smell like?

I've only noticed the smell of whites when they sweat and don't have deodorant on. In general I'm not able to smell anything when smelling legs or arms (no, I'm a virgin). Unlike blacks whose all body parts smell

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Really? What do they smell like?

I've only noticed the smell of whites when they sweat and don't have deodorant on. In general I'm not able to smell anything when smelling legs or arms (no, I'm a virgin).
East Asians have a unique gene that ensures their arm pits do not smell. That’s why they don’t sell deodorants in their countries as there’s no need for them.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Debetro
Why does it smell bad?

East Asians have a unique gene that ensures their arm pits do not smell. That’s why they don’t sell deodorants in their countries as there’s no need for them.
fix it to say japs and koreans

chinks smell horrible

fix it to say japs and koreans

chinks smell horrible
Japanese and Koreans are East Asians.

Besides I’ve not smelled any of them personally to give my own take. :Comfy:

just in a different way

Careful, Mr. Wonderland. Being a passport bro means lots of traveling. The CCP/PLA have agents all over the Earth. You rather not piss one off.

i support the CPC
Don't fall for that bullshit. Their fucking with people by changing their name around. They will always be China's Communist Party until we exterminate those motherfuckers from the Earth. Those parasites are very bad, bad guys. If you ever return, visit Hunan.

Don't fall for that bullshit. Their fucking with people by changing their name around. They will always be China's Communist Party until we exterminate those motherfuckers from the Earth. Those parasites are very bad, bad guys. If you ever return, visit Hunan.
i’ve been to hunan, and seen where the great mao once studied
IMG 4143
i suggest you read the series, governance of china by xi jinping
IMG 7972

and its always been CPC. ccp was invented by western neocons

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i’ve been to hunan, and seen where the great mao once studied
View attachment 3047018
i suggest you read the series, governance of china by xi jinping
View attachment 3047019
and its always been CPC. ccp was invented by western neocons
CCP. What they did in the 1940s was nothing new. We wanted to change the USA to AUS - America of the United States. But too many haters opposed the idea. Regardless, the incestual communist party will continue to be wrong about everything no matter if they reverse the CP or change the entire title.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
CCP. What they did in the 1940s was nothing new. We wanted to change the USA to AUS - America of the United States. But too many haters opposed the idea. Regardless, the incestual communist party will continue to be wrong about everything no matter if they reverse the CP or change the entire title.
what’s wrong with the cpc? they’ve done a pretty good job

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
just in a different way

I only experienced their breath stinking. Some of them have horrendous breath.

just in a different way

Stopped eating any gook food since wutang virus 2019. Can't trust incel factories with anything

when i lived in an apartment i had a chinese neighbor under me and it always smelt of rotten fish

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
TikTok niggas keep trying to push the “muh asians don’t smell due to genes”, but Asians are the most disgusting smelling people tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and PrinceofDarkness

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back