Id like to post here someday but Im kinda afraid.

I

IwanttobeChad

Iron
Hello, Id like to post a pic of me on here for you guys to rate but Im a little scared that it might get into the circles of my city somehow.
Ngl, I suspect some of the people around me to lurk around on here or incels.is because they look like turbo incels.

I think im good looking and ive been getting a lot of good response by women on my appearance but you guys seem to be the most trustable people to rate another man but as I said, im a little afraid to post pics just because of the fact that its forbidden to delete them.

Idk what I should do, pls help guys.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I am too tbh, although I don't think any of the peeps I now will see them. You can always just pm users to rate you privately

just post it you retard, nobody gives a shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 1140, Absi and 6 others
I am too tbh, although I don't think any of the peeps I now will see them. You can always just pm users to rate you privately
which people should I pm? which are the "best" at rating somebody?

This forum is so obscure that no one will ever find your picture.
Just pray that no one from here goes er and It gets traced back to this forum.Because then you'd get a flood of people interested in the site and some people potentially covering It,on youtube.Meanwhile the mods don't allow pictures to be taken down.Even though that rule didn't use to exist before,everyone who posted their pictures not knowing that they wouldn't be deleted afterwards will be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
This forum is so obscure that no one will ever find your picture.
Just pray that no one from here goes er and It gets traced back to this forum.Because then you'd get a flood of people interested in the site and some people potentially covering It,on youtube.Meanwhile the mods don't allow pictures to be taken down.Even though that rule didn't use to exist before,everyone who posted their pictures not knowing that they wouldn't be deleted afterwards will be fucked.
oof
well, the chance that somebody on here goes ER isnt that low tbh, esp if you consider that some ppl here come from incels.is

oof
well, the chance that somebody on here goes ER isnt that low tbh, esp if you consider that some ppl here come from incels.is
Suefuel.
"Just follow rules that don't exist br0"
even so,the chance is quite low.

Low T High E post

They will find out then what? Everyone selects the best photo with tons of filters to post on instagram. Do you see any lf them judging themselves?

PM users for rate, best way :)

Don't care, I mean what will they do really?

Inhib lvl: 999999999999999999999999999999999999