I'd love to hang out with Kim Jong-Un

D

Deleted member 4645

Retired
He seems like such a chill dude. He looks like a big cuddly baby.

JFL at failing for the cucked medias propaganda. The dude is based and don't want his country ruined by (((democrazy))).

You a great guy, Kim, we love you.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Alt Number 3, Gargantuan and 3 others
I met @Ioan about 6-7 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but @Ioan himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he played Among Us on his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother @Ioan , but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So @Ioan put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7651 and 2 others
I met @loan about 6-7 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but @loan himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he played Among Us on his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother @loan , but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So @loan put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

Ioan seems as sweet as Kim tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and wasted
I unironically admire North Korea, it's insane what they were able to do with their country even tho it's a poor shithole with a gdp per capita similar to that of Somalia or smth :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I’d love to hang out with you too OP

• Love it
  • JFL
ok

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 4645
2 late i edited it u fuken untageble shet

What are you talking about? Read my reply again. Also my username has an "i" at the start JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and wasted
I met @loan about 6-7 days ago. I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece, and who walks in but @loan himself.

I was nervous as shit, and just kept looking at him as he played Among Us on his phone and waited, but was too scared to say anything to him. Pretty soon my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother @loan , but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asked what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So @loan put down his phone, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of the hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.
CAGED SO HARD EVERYONE IN UNI CLASS LOOKED AT ME

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
I’d love to hang out with you too OP

Likewise brudda, you, Kim and I would make such a lovely group of friends.

We'd cook food for one another when one is sick or feeling down, and cuddle in bed in the most broish, non-gay way possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 8576
Likewise brudda, you, Kim and I would make such a lovely group of friends.

We'd cook food for one another when one is sick or feeling down, and cuddle in bed in the most broish, non-gay way possible.
Kim is me

• Love it
Imagine being one of his teachers/former classmates from his time in Switzerland, would be unreal jfl

• JFL