I'd nuke the whole India just to look like Cavill in the Witcher

Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
Srs. It's literally what 99,9% of women want. Unmoggable.

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby
henry caville is the most universally attractive male. his only failo is his hairline, height, frame. if he was 6'5 with better hair hed be a giga chad but as he is only 6'2 hes only a chad. inb4 he has upper eyelid exposure. jfl this is psl autism high trust upper eyelid exposure is high class and acceptable if the rest of the face is top tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 4410
m7fpsXc.jpg
Extreme+Beauty+Vogue+Milan+Fashion+Week+Womenswear+U1Lia3WJrWPx.jpg
David_Gandy_1.jpg

I'd nuke the whole of India for nothing in return

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rift, Butthurt Dweller, Over and 4 others
seems a bit harsh

henry caville is the most universally attractive male. his only failo is his hairline, height, frame. if he was 6'5 with better hair hed be a giga chad but as he is only 6'2 hes only a chad. inb4 he has upper eyelid exposure. jfl this is psl autism high trust upper eyelid exposure is high class and acceptable if the rest of the face is top tier tbh

MUH hooded eyes

He’s the fucking GOAT, and if any of you cave dwellers haven’t watched the Witcher yet I highly recommend you do

Srs. It's literally what 99,9% of women want. Unmoggable.
Ngl he does looks a bit like gandy in the new Witcher . I think he used Make up to improve his eye area

i wanna watch the new witcher but black people in medieval poland seems a little odd

Cavill is 6'0.5 NOT 6'2