Id rather be single than fuck/date a ltb

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Its high MTB+ or Virgin MTB, ill be damned if I'm spending time effort and money on a girl that doesn't mog me or isn't a virgin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, framemoggerr, whiteislandpill and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
incel trait, chad fucks fat ltbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, watah, nathan and 5 others
Its high MTB+ or MTB with some type of halo or nothing, ill be damned if I'm spending time effort and money on a girl that doesn't mog me
Real but this is prob the rzn most mfs here are inkwells

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Xangsane
Woman should be more beautiful than the man. It's always that way in Traditional cultures.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, watah, Sub5kang and 2 others
Its high MTB+ or MTB with some type of halo or nothing, ill be damned if I'm spending time effort and money on a girl that doesn't mog me
Why do you want a girl that mogs you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Sub5kang, zurzolo and 2 others
Pussy is pussy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Klasik616, zurzolo and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Sub5kang, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Real but this is prob the rzn most mfs here are inkwells
no, most people here either look like shit or have no social circle

I look average and have no social circle but I can maybe change this

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Chadeep and zurzolo
Pussy is pussy.
Go fuck a fat Latina then

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Xangsane
if she has a nice body and good personality, unironically I would. They’re usually more loyal too

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, framemoggerr, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why do you want a girl that mogs you
Stacies date MTN's all the time. Only Rich people can experience Normie men need to Dumpster dive.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Xangsane, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
if she has a nice body and good personality, unironically I would. They’re usually more loyal too
this too, virgin MTB with good personalty mogs

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, framemoggerr and Sub5kang
Honestly as long as I'm treated nicely and she gives me regular good pussy / ass, I'm willing to date a LTB. I got no issues, but no incel-tier foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and no-mogger-no-cry
those are low IQ chads / the ones on this forum

HTNs+ that I see IRL long term relationship HTBs
most chads in their playboy phase fuck everything that moves it’s pretty natural since their brain things they’re ghengis khan maxxing and spreading genetics like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and 0S4MA
Stacies date MTN's all the time. Only Rich people can experience Normie men need to Dumpster dive.
They'd only date them if they have some sort of halo (height wealth)

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Chadeep
They'd only date them if they have some sort of halo (height wealth)
That's why I said Normies need to dumpster dive. Unless you're a Doctor, Lawyer or a Consultant at MBB forget about Getting a HTB+ Foid as a Normie.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Sub5kang and 0S4MA
That's why I said Normies need to dumpster dive. Unless you're a Doctor, Lawyer or a Consultant at MBB forget about Getting a HTB+ Foid as a Normie.
I will most likely be an Investment banker or lawyer, same prestige as those jobs

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
  • +1
I'm becoming a dentist :feelsautistic:
Not sure how much prestige that has since people like to clearly outline between doctor and dentist

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sub5kang
Go fuck a fat Latina thenView attachment 3042042
The reason I'm not dating LTBs is because I don't date ugly women they just don't brick my dick or make me excited to talk, MTB or nothing. I don't date ugly flat women, ain't looksmaxxing for that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Chadeep and Sub5kang
Not sure how much prestige that has since people like to clearly outline between doctor and dentist
My sister's in med school rn and it's hell on earth + dent is shorter and salary is amazing

• +1
Amen

My looksmatch can burn in hell for all I care

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and 0S4MA
most chads in their playboy phase fuck everything that moves it’s pretty natural since their brain things they’re ghengis khan maxxing and spreading genetics like crazy
Stop generalizing

• +1
Its high MTB+ or Virgin MTB, ill be damned if I'm spending time effort and money on a girl that doesn't mog me or isn't a virgin
Good luck with your journey mate jfl
Thinking you're subhuman ass is getting a woman that is way above average :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and watah
Thinking you're subhuman ass is getting a woman that is way above average :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:
dont project your ugliless onto me, im for sure MTN and this scenrio is already assuming Ive gotten into the career field I'm lined up for. A HTB / MTB with some halo is lightwork with job prestige

• +1
lol let him cope this nigga thinks he’s gonna find a virgin that looks decent past 18 😂

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and Suns9999
lol let him cope this nigga thinks he’s gonna find a virgin that looks decent past 18 😂
A virgin HTB with halos who's 20+ years is crazy lmfao
6'0+ chadlite minimum

Virgin no matter what

6'0+ chadlite minimum
I said HTB or Virgin MTB, cucked if you would accept anything else at the level ill be at in this scenrio

6'0+ chadlite minimum
Ive never seen a chadlite in my life, the HTBs I've seen are dating MTN/HTN finance bros, lawyers, upper middle class guys in general

Monkey seems not to be able to read, HTB or Virgin MTB. I never said it would be easy that's why I said id rather be single than not have it

Monkey seems not to be able to read, HTB or Virgin MTB. I never said it would be easy that's why I said id rather be single than not have it
Even a virgin MTB is very hard to find
Very hard
Do you really think a woman who had more than enough chances to fuck would refuse them?
If they exist they're either very socially awkward or autistic, find sex very disgusting (mental disorder) or are very very religious ( if they are very religious they're not going into a relationship with you if you're not very religious as well)
Anyway nigger good luck with whatever you want to achieve

• +1
Reactions: watah
Very hard
Do you really think a woman who had more than enough chances to fuck would refuse them?
If they exist they're either very socially awkward or autistic, find sex very disgusting (mental disorder) or are very very religious ( if they are very religious they're not going into a relationship with you if you're not very religious as well)
I know many MTBs who are kinda shy or reserved but they had boyfriends so they aren't virgins anymore, probably lossed their V cards at 16-17. It's impossible to not get hit on by different guys if MTB or more.

• +1
Reactions: watah
Very hard
I know its hard thats why its second to HTB which I don't care is a virgin. I am religious and am in a community which is the same, I don't think a virgin should be as impossible as you make it sound but either way its that or being single the difficulty isn't a concern