I'd rather remain celibate than lower my standards

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
JFL @ people crying about inceldom etc. We should be really fucking happy we got enlightened no matter what. Most of us and I mean 90% could get a girl if only we lowered our standards even more but nobody including me wants to date from the gruesome bottom of the genepool:

BBC61741 F7E3 4B75 9A2B D88A2E010E71

Ugly bloated baboon, looks like it was just picked up from the jungle

1D10413B E7D4 4B25 BA79 DD3A6C7A9901
Some "foid" that browridge mogs 99% of this forum

4BEB2853 C5AA 4282 B4A4 9073C59CFE31 D2E11B83 46B8 448A 9C30 D1488BC27C95

Some flatfaced gook tranny that could be mistaken for a BTS member without makeup.
Adln6eXy o

I'd rather remain a virgin my entire life and focus on money and what not than fuck any of those girls, and you should too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 5891, sytyl and 27 others
I dont give a fuck about slaying more than looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1100 and 13 others
They are looksmatched tho tbh

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 3195, BrettyBoy and 3 others
JFL @ people crying about inceldom etc. We should be really fucking happy we got enlightened no matter what. Most of us and I mean 90% could get a girl if only we lowered our standards even more but nobody including me wants to date from the gruesome bottom of the genepool:

View attachment 126819

Ugly bloated baboon, looks like it was just picked up from the jungle

View attachment 126820
Some "foid" that browridge mogs 99% of this forum

View attachment 126821View attachment 126822

Some flatfaced gook tranny that could be mistaken for a BTS member without makeup.
View attachment 126827

I'd rather remain a virgin my entire life and focus on money and what not than fuck any of those girls, and you should too.
Exactly, slaying doesn't mean having sex with fat foids every day since that would be the easiest task to do.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
FUCK why did you post his pictures again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, Deleted member 2846, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
Same dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, xit, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
jfl brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
same. That's why i'm waiting to ascend the more +statusmaxx + locationmaxx.
Just be pragmatic theory. if i don't find what i want i'll stay alone, it's as easy as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Framletgod, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
i would smash the 3rd one ngl
1st and 2nd is too repulsive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You'd fuck those girls?
better rope than fking non gl virgin that is your wife, so these "women", even if you give me money i can't.But i guess some people are fine with that, we need every type of people to make a world

• +1
better rope than fking non gl virgin that is your wife, so these "women", even if you give me money i can't.But i guess some people are fine with that, we need every type of people to make a world
True, but still you know these guys are supporting the disgusting Hypergamy of women in our society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
True, but still you know these guys are supporting the disgusting Hypergamy of women in our society
that's why you need to locationmaxx, not even for having more "chances" with gl women - i'm decent looking even in my worst looksmin state - but to find non alienated women. If i can't change the world, at least i have to not let myself become alienated. I mean otherwise, there is no point in marrying a woman if she is not pious/virgin etc but hypergamic. At the end of the day your need to have kids, and beeing loved by your family, not beeing cucked by a wh***e. So imo you need to find a woman the more virgin possible since the more sex she had with different partners, the more she will have the propension to cuck you, it's in their dna, and in scientifical studies. Just be pragmatic again imo

• +1
lol i never thought he looked like this.

• +1
That guys mog me

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Who?
that's why you need to locationmaxx, not even for having more "chances" with gl women - i'm decent looking even in my worst looksmin state - but to find non alienated women. If i can't change the world, at least i have to not let myself become alienated. I mean otherwise, there is no point in marrying a woman if she is not pious/virgin etc but hypergamic. At the end of the day your need to have kids, and beeing loved by your family, not beeing cucked by a wh***e. So imo you need to find a woman the more virgin possible since the more sex she had with different partners, the more she will have the propension to cuck you, it's in their dna, and in scientifical studies. Just be pragmatic again imo
I agree 100%

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He’s what you call a chad
At the end of the day getting laid is better than not getting laid

Last edited:
i don't really care about slaying either

• +1
looksmatch or death theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
Is he a user on here ?

thats what women think about losing their virginity to an average male

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685

• +1
Are you sure? You're not a brad pitt but you're definitely not bad looking lol
I get ignored by 3/10s on tinder jfl

• So Sad
this is retarded tbh your cucking yourself

the more you fuck regardless the less you start caring about girls which ironically lets you do better with them

just fuck a couple ugglies until you can get a hot one

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, CupOfCoffee and BigBoy
this is retarded tbh your cucking yourself

the more you fuck regardless the less you start caring about girls which ironically lets you do better with them
Why would I wanna lose my virginity to such ugly girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back