I'd say I was touching chadlite in these pics. Wasn't I?

Flirting?

• Yes, almost even kissing with CL

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Nah u were pooping.

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I was flirting with chadlite zone ngl. But the fat cells and water in my face prohibited it from happening. Sad.

Attachments

• IMG_20240930_203324.jpg
    IMG_20240930_203324.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240930_203340.jpg
    IMG_20240930_203340.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, rooman and RICHCELDOM
I was so close you guys. Barrett method will make me chadlite. But I can't do that. Cuz muh bulking. And the bulk is paying off. Gained lots of strength and my v taper has become more prominent.

You look LTN like always

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 0appeal, dekuwi, rooman and 6 others
Nigga, you know that taking selfies is retarded? Just use a mirror, selfies are retarded and inaccurate

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo

Attachments

• 4374645_IMG_6534.jpeg
    4374645_IMG_6534.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: sexchat, 0appeal, Saint Casanova and 1 other person

Attachments

• ptk0fdvcc9huuu48.jpg
    ptk0fdvcc9huuu48.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • +1
Can see some appeal. You look short and ethnic tho + the ears are big af

I'd say a strong htn+ with sluts and older foids and low mtn with JBs
Accurate rating imo. Which slurs? What age bracket?

Can see some appeal. You look short and ethnic tho + the ears are big af

I'd say a strong htn+ with sluts and older foids and low mtn with JBs
I can hide ears with hair. I am 180cm plus with shoes why short. Maybe cuz I am bloated here my physique looks broad

u touched his balls

• JFL
Nigga this one was peak cut. Like 2 months ago. I have way more muscle now.
Your physique looks better cut. It’s because of your love handles. Maybe get lipo on them or just maintain a low bf

Your physique looks better cut. It’s because of your love handles. Maybe get lipo on them or just maintain a low bf
Nigga ur one of those raters who takes jaw and leanness 80 percent of his rating. No wonder U rate me low. U ignore my goed tier collagen. Zero wrinkles. Nice glow. Nice eye area. Nice eyelashes. Most MTNs Dont even have these things. Even htns don't have that. Ur dumb and maybe gay af.

Nigga ur one of those raters who takes jaw and leanness 80 percent of his rating. No wonder U rate me low. U ignore my goed tier collagen. Zero wrinkles. Nice glow. Nice eye area. Nice eyelashes. Most MTNs Dont even have these things. Even htns don't have that. Ur dumb and maybe gay af.
Ah, you were on drugs here. That’s why physique looks better.

I can hide ears with hair. I am 180cm plus with shoes why short. Maybe cuz I am bloated here my physique looks broad
Maybe. Your legs look short, but ye, you’re kinda broad so maybe that’s the reason. Thought you are like 173

Good if you can hide them with hair
Accurate rating imo. Which slurs? What age bracket?
Sluts. 18-25, but mainly high BC from low income families. Perfect hookups, bad LTRs

• +1
Maybe. Your legs look short, but ye, you’re kinda broad so maybe that’s the reason. Thought you are like 173

Sluts. 18-25, but mainly high BC from low income families. Perfect hookups, bad LTRs
What kind of sluts. Mtb or htb?

Nigga dafuq 173?!? It's my long ass shorts making me look short. When have trousers on I look tall. Here is NT pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20240930_215928.jpg
    IMG_20240930_215928.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
What kind of sluts. Mtb or htb?
The normal scale. Mostly mtbs and ltbs, a nice deal of htbs. Maybe a couple of lites if you are lucky. Not sure about stacies, cuz I haven’t really seen many. They vary case to case

You generally have a nice NT kind of look, so it should be good
Nigga dafuq 173?!? It's my long ass shorts making me look short. When have trousers on I look tall. Here is NT pic.
Yep, you definitely look taller here. I’d advice not to use these shorts for taking dating site pics

• +1
This threads stopped being funny long ago don't you think? Grown ass man btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 78766 and RealFunkyFlamingo