Idc about my exes

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
I fucking hate my old friend group. They are still enjoying the shows i put them on, they all copied my style yeah they even told me we copied ur style overtime to the point where we would wear the same outfits by accident, they still listening to the music i put them on and they still all think theyre right

Everything about losing ur closest friends is a billion times more irritating and worse than a breakup dude

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices, moreplatesmoreweigh, Bomber517 and 2 others
People just steal my entire personality and style then betray me

• +1
Reactions: ey88
youre my favorite narcy indeed

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I thought that said eyes and I was like wtf are you talking about lol

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Get a better personality

• JFL
I fucking hate my old friend group. They are still enjoying the shows i put them on, they all copied my style yeah they even told me we copied ur style overtime to the point where we would wear the same outfits by accident, they still listening to the music i put them on and they still all think theyre right

Everything about losing ur closest friends is a billion times more irritating and worse than a breakup dude
There are thousands if not millions of others with a similar music taste, style and personality

Learn to not overthink it

There are thousands if not millions of others with a similar music taste, style and personality

Learn to not overthink it
No cause we had convos about it, so they admitted to it

It’s reality not overthinking

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Sounds like u were the head honcho, the cream of the crop, the bull in a field of cucks, the don, the big dog… A real OG even

• +1
Sounds like u were the head honcho, the cream of the crop, the bull in a field of cucks, the don, the big dog… A real OG even

Thats me vs them tryna clone me

No cause we had convos about it, so they admitted to it

It’s reality not overthinking
Ye but does it matter if they are a few out of 1000s of others with the exact same combos

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I had a friend like this, I just insulted him and erased him.

• +1
Do you come from a small town where everyone knows everyone?
Nah a big city anyway they literally told me all the time we copy ur style when we were friends

• JFL
Nah a big city anyway they literally told me all the time we copy ur style when we were friends
Then they look up to you

Even if you guys are no longer friends beyond repair, they're just some ppl who acknowledge themselves to be inferior to you

Tbh I wouldn't hate those guys, they're your drones.. I'd just permanently ignore them from my life
Be neutral, they don't exist

• +1
Then they look up to you

Even if you guys are no longer friends beyond repair, they're just some ppl who acknowledge themselves to be inferior to you

Tbh I wouldn't hate those guys, they're your drones.. I'd just permanently ignore them from my life
Be neutral, they don't exist
Some of them mog me looks wise but I was the most NT / narcy and best dressed one in public environments…. Its difficult to understand. Maybe they looked up to me in some ways and down in others since i have strong halos and strong failos making me polarising and confusing:feelswhy:

• So Sad

dnr

True natural leader bro use your talents