Idc what you think these black boxers in the 90s 80s 70s 60s

Itsmelurking505

Itsmelurking505

Kraken
These guys are juiced to the gills I'm watching this riddick Bowe vs Bruce seldon
And omg this isnt genetics there juiced up

Its fucking cringe seeing these black supremacists preach about how Lennox lewis would've fucked up today's heavyweights
For 1 no back then it was about being the angriest nigga with the strongest chin
But now its different and yea it changed when the Eastern Europeans Chad's and few brits got in the hw and
Come on I dont want to hear this oh deontay ain't on roids he clearly was he looked frail asf against Joseph parker
Ok the best 2 heavyweights who are on steroids apart from Tyson's last fight are usyk and tyson
And imo I think Tyson gets it done hes the most mentally deranged fighter going

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
your punches are weak

These guys are juiced to the gills I'm watching this riddick Bowe vs Bruce seldon
And omg this isnt genetics there juiced up

Its fucking cringe seeing these black supremacists preach about how Lennox lewis would've fucked up today's heavyweights
For 1 no back then it was about being the angriest nigga with the strongest chin
But now its different and yea it changed when the Eastern Europeans Chad's and few brits got in the hw and
Come on I dont want to hear this oh deontay ain't on roids he clearly was he looked frail asf against Joseph parker
Ok the best 2 heavyweights who are on steroids apart from Tyson's last fight are usyk and tyson
And imo I think Tyson gets it done hes the most mentally deranged fighter going

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113-072812_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113-072812_Samsung Internet.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240113-072806_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113-072806_Samsung Internet.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back