Idea for a new surgery for height

max99

max99

Based god
This is just something i thought of in bed tell me if its stupid bullshit could silicone implants be put into your feet as a forever shoe lift giving you a cheap and easy fix for manlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, roping3264 and optimisticzoomer
wow who could have thought
max99

• JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo
This is just something i thought of in bed tell me if its stupid bullshit could silicone implants be put into your feet as a forever shoe lift giving you a cheap and easy fix for manlets
I think a better way would be to find a way to reopen growth plates and keep them open

Shit better then paying hundreds of thousands for the same thing right ?
The implant would probably move from constant impact, and how would your feet fit in your shoes?
Also your toes would be off the ground, or it would be like you're always wearing heels

The implant would probably move from constant impact, and how would your feet fit in your shoes?
Also your toes would be off the ground, or it would be like you're always wearing heel
Also your toes would be off the ground, or it would be like you're always wearing heels
shoe lifts don't make your feet bigger just taller vertically and for how would your shoe fit the same way a shoe fits with regular shoe lifts idk if its true the implant would move tho you would have to ask some one more knowledgeable on implants

Yes, taller vertically, I mean how are they going to fit vertically in your shoe?
You can't have it like a regular shoe lift cos what about when you're barefeet?

I think there would be a fix to that like making a max size for the implants so they don't look dumb but add height like the perfect balance of not looking stupid and giving you height
Yes, taller vertically, I mean how are they going to fit vertically in your shoe?
I think there would be a fix to that like making a max size for the implants so they don't look dumb but add height like the perfect balance of not looking stupid and giving you height So maybe a a inch at max so this is not for turbo manlets but for someone wants to go from like 5’11 to 6ft much better then hundreds of thousand for leg lengthening

See I thought this aswell but it wouldn’t work. You would have bricks for feet

honestly over if your under 5'4, if 5'4 gets LL he can be 5'7 and be the king of thai ladyboys but no hope for giga turbo manlets
5 9 the average height no?

I also just thought what if the implant was your whole foot not just on your heel so it would not be like a high heel

I also just thought what if the implant was your whole foot not just on your heel so it would not be like a high heel
I addressed that earlier. Your toes would be off the ground and impair walking and stability