Idea for bigdickcels

T

Tyler

Banned
If you have a big dick, just use clothing that shows your dick print. This is one of the best looksmaxing methods in spring/summer for big dickcels tbh. Girls dont know you have one in normal clothing, wouldnt it drastically increase your smv if she notices and has that first impression of you? Girls are always staring if they notice that.

And can someone recommend a good brand?

Just crush your dick to get roasties to notice theory. I'm not sure if this is such a great idea chief.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and goat2x
Just crush your dick to get roasties to notice theory.

I mean it doesnt hurt. And it doesnt have to be too obvious.
Just a normal dick print, like the one you get with certain sweatpants.

Just crush your dick to get roasties to notice theory. I'm not sure if this is such a great idea chief.
how is wearing slightly tight clothing "crushing your dick" sped

I mean it doesnt hurt. And it doesnt have to be too obvious.
Just a normal dick print, like the one you get with certain sweatpants.
This could be a good idea, but only if you’re already like a 5 or so. If an ugly guy did this he’d be beaten with sticks and arrested for sexual harassment

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
If you have a big dick, just use clothing that shows your dick print. This is one of the best looksmaxing methods in spring/summer for big dickcels tbh. Girls dont know you have one in normal clothing, wouldnt it drastically increase your smv if she notices and has that first impression of you? Girls are always staring if they notice that.

And can someone recommend a good brand?
bigdickcels
never thought this thing exists

If you have a big dick you just need to show it off online. Go on tinder and send dick pics to girls. If it's really big they'll definitely want to meet and fuck.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
been doing this for years it is legit