idea pitch

mug

mug

Kraken
**Project Vision: Self-Improvement Through Gamification**

**Overview**:
The core idea is to create a platform that gamifies real-life self-improvement through a competitive and engaging system, encouraging users to level up their skills in areas like fitness, business, and learning. By integrating AI and a challenge-based structure, users will improve their stats (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma) and compete for the top spots on leaderboards. The ultimate goal is to foster a culture of continuous personal growth in a fun, cyberpunk-inspired environment.

**Key Features**:
1. **Skill-Based Progression**: Users earn XP in key stats (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma) through real-world activities like gym workouts, learning, and social interactions. These stats combine to create a total level, which reflects their overall growth.

2. **Automated Challenges**: Regular challenges in gym, business, and learning are posted in dedicated channels, motivating users to compete and improve. The challenges will be set up automatically, with AI-powered verification for certain activities (e.g., verifying lifts in the gym).

3. **AI Integration**: AI will verify users’ progress, such as analyzing videos of workouts to confirm strength training, ensuring that progress is genuine and creating a competitive yet fair environment.

4. **Leaderboards & Competitions**: A constantly updating leaderboard displays the top users in each stat category and total level, driving competition. Weekly and monthly challenges provide additional incentives for users to improve and stay engaged.

5. **Exclusive Communities for High-Level Users**: As users level up, they gain access to exclusive, high-level channels (e.g., "Level 50 Club") where they can network with others at similar stages of growth.

**The Vision**:
The long-term goal is to create a community-driven platform that not only helps users grow in real life but makes self-improvement exciting. With elements of gamification and AI-powered tracking, users will be motivated to continuously level up and push their limits. Starting on Discord makes sense for the initial user base, but the platform could expand into a standalone app, scaling the concept to reach even more people.

my goal is to create a social credit score based off of all your stats that will determine how you are ranked in society

jk

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt, damonsalvatorecel, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
my idea now!

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • +1
question is how would you track it, you cant record everything you do

• +1
seems interesting yes. don’t know how hard it would be to actually pull off tho
so rn its in very early beta and im planning on making it a discord server for users here and in the manosphere, and if its successful im gonna develop it into its own social network

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
question is how would you track it
thats what im figuring out... i think either human verification "screenshot your salary" LOL! or like an AI verification model

in the future its gonna be a public thing where you can network with others but for now its in the manosphere

• +1
Reactions: damonsalvatorecel and NorwoodAscender
so rn its in very early beta and im planning on making it a discord server for users here and in the manosphere, and if its successful im gonna develop it into its own social network
i’ll join. i’ve always enjoyed the concept of treating life like a game.

• +1
i’ll join. i’ve always enjoyed the concept of treating life like a game.
i got the idea from the botb thread about that... also i think its very cyberpunk to see what another persons level is. and its kind of like a social credit score lol

• +1
**Project Vision: Self-Improvement Through Gamification**

**Overview**:
The core idea is to create a platform that gamifies real-life self-improvement through a competitive and engaging system, encouraging users to level up their skills in areas like fitness, business, and learning. By integrating AI and a challenge-based structure, users will improve their stats (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma) and compete for the top spots on leaderboards. The ultimate goal is to foster a culture of continuous personal growth in a fun, cyberpunk-inspired environment.

**Key Features**:
1. **Skill-Based Progression**: Users earn XP in key stats (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma) through real-world activities like gym workouts, learning, and social interactions. These stats combine to create a total level, which reflects their overall growth.

2. **Automated Challenges**: Regular challenges in gym, business, and learning are posted in dedicated channels, motivating users to compete and improve. The challenges will be set up automatically, with AI-powered verification for certain activities (e.g., verifying lifts in the gym).

3. **AI Integration**: AI will verify users’ progress, such as analyzing videos of workouts to confirm strength training, ensuring that progress is genuine and creating a competitive yet fair environment.

4. **Leaderboards & Competitions**: A constantly updating leaderboard displays the top users in each stat category and total level, driving competition. Weekly and monthly challenges provide additional incentives for users to improve and stay engaged.

5. **Exclusive Communities for High-Level Users**: As users level up, they gain access to exclusive, high-level channels (e.g., "Level 50 Club") where they can network with others at similar stages of growth.

**The Vision**:
The long-term goal is to create a community-driven platform that not only helps users grow in real life but makes self-improvement exciting. With elements of gamification and AI-powered tracking, users will be motivated to continuously level up and push their limits. Starting on Discord makes sense for the initial user base, but the platform could expand into a standalone app, scaling the concept to reach even more people.

my goal is to create a social credit score based off of all your stats that will determine how you are ranked in society

jk
lmao kinda interesting

• +1
i got the idea from the botb thread about that... also i think its very cyberpunk to see what another persons level is. and its kind of like a social credit score lol
ageed. interesting stuff.

yeah send a pm when u make the server

• +1
ageed. interesting stuff.

yeah send a pm when u make the server
the server part is easy, developing all the tracking and leaderboards is a bitch rn. i might make a thread seeing who wants to develop it with me. because rn it doesnt do anything.

i need

• +1
the server part is easy, developing all the tracking and leaderboards is a bitch rn. i might make a thread seeing who wants to develop it with me. because rn it doesnt do anything.

i need

i suck at this shit unfortunately. i may have a friend who was an old user here that could potentially be interested. i’ll ask him for u. Spiritualcel if u remember that name

• +1
didn't read
can anyone tell me if this shitgpt generated so I know if I should read or not

didn't read
can anyone tell me if this shitgpt generated so I know if I should read or not
its my idea but i summarized it through chatgpt, everything is accurate it just summarized it

thiss shit retarded as fuck brother life isn't a game when push comes to shove you wont be thinking about gaining exp to improve your stats you donkey