Ideal Age Gap for LTR?

Age gap with female being younger

• Total voters
Ken

Ken

Sphinx
What would be your ideal age gap in an LTR?

I had a 15 year age gap with my last girlfriend. I was 29 at the time. With other girls the age gap was only a year or two

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, ominion, SidharthTheSlayer and 7 others
I had a 15 year age gap with my last girlfriend. I was 29 at the time. With other girls the age gap was only a year or two
Why did you not marry her? You must have been her first boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Damn nigga how old are you

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Why did you not marry her? You must have been her first boyfriend.
Because her parents wouldn’t have allowed it. They never even knew we were together

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
the younger the better

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Ken
I agree as long as she is genuinely attracted to you which is hard to do with bigger age gaps.
its also harder when they can't talk....

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Ghoulish
I need an older mommy icl

• Hmm...
over once the feds see this :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, NateJacobs, Ghoulish and 1 other person
14 is legal in some countries.
a lot of countries actually

not an issue in brazil, aoc here is 14

• +1
Reactions: watah, CopiumX and Ken
mirin not age cucked countries
middle class normies here think aoc is 18 years old because of netflix shows and movies they think they live in the USA jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, watah, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
Depends on your age.

Currently 26, prefer women between the ages of 21-26.

When you get to 40, most women already have kids at 35 so that's not an option, so then it becomes appropriate to go for younger women if you can.

When you get to 50, you can date 30 year olds if you mog every other 50 year old by staying fit.

When you get to 60, you can date 40-45 year olds.

At 70 and older, you probably won't care about dating, if you're not already married or had kids.

Or if you're a predator, you can be as old as 50 and restrict your partner age to the 18-25 age group like that one famous actor always does.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook, ominion and Ken
from personal experience Ideal imo is around 3 years younger, she will look up to you and also all of her friends will tend to simp to you as well

• Hmm...
Early 20s and early-mid teens I'd say is ideal

• +1
over once the feds see this :lul:
IMG 20240717 092130 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, Snowskinned, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
What do forum guys care, not like they can pull anything

I'm 27 and honestly 14yo full-grown women are the most ideal to me. they are completely legal over here as long as there's consent.

• +1
Ideally I'd like to not go below 27, or more ideally like 30-34, because I'm 40.

However I saw this maths, and it kind of justifies a bigger age gap. However I think for hooking up it's fine, I'd never properly date a 19yr old, they make me wanna kill myself.

Real men only date women older than them.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
from personal experience Ideal imo is around 3 years younger, she will look up to you and also all of her friends will tend to simp to you as well
This makes me sad. My former oneitis was 3 years younger than me. And she rejected me. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss