Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Nosecel, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
biologically like 18-22, rest is a social construct.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 2205, Golang and 11 others
before birth

When she's PSL 8+

• +1
Reactions: laske.7, Chadelite, FutureMogger and 3 others
I don't wanna get married cause I don't like responsibilities

tbh, but people in the western world get judged for getting married that young since most degenerates are getting married at 30+

You don't want to marry as a male until 30

You should enjoy your freedom until then, establish your career and finances and not worry about some wife nagging you

You should wait until 30 and marry some girl who is around 21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: actuary1234, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3795 and 4 others
From 20 to 25, and even then that's a stretch.

You should enjoy your freedom until then, establish your career and finances and not worry about some wife nagging you

maybe, but sometimes slaying gets a bit boring, probably why chico got married at around 23

From 20 to 25, and even then that's a stretch.
wym stretch?

Arranged Marriaged to a 100% Pure Virgin Looksmatched Racematched Religionmatched Agedmatched IQMatched Girl, when they are both under the age of 16, post puberty obviously, hopefully to a girl that he has been pairbonding with since childhood.

Last edited:
maybe, but sometimes slaying gets a bit boring, probably why chico got married at around 23
It's not just about the slaying. It plays a big role but it's not everything.

You can spend your twenties on improving yourself rather than spending all your time and money on your wife and kids.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Arranged Marriaged to a Looksmatched Racematched Religionmatched Agedmatched Girl, when they are both under the age of 16
tbh but modern society is degenerate

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE

wym stretch?
I don't know, I guess I'd like marrying at 23-24. At 25 the women who haven't married yet probably aren't so keen on the idea.

yes 16 tbh, the younger the more prenatal t the kid gets

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and bossman
25-27 for guys 15-18 for girls

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2205
tf are you saying 25 yo guys should be marrying 15 yo girls
10 years age gap is fine.

It's just that it should be a 30-year-old male and a 20-year-old female

• +1
16+ and under 22 yo for sure.

Yes indeed.

I remember reading historical accounts about the chad princes of ancient and medieval India and how they got married at 13 or 15.
Mean while I'm 17 and I'm a virgin. Today's social constructs have become horrendous imo.

Yes indeed.

I remember reading historical accounts about the chad princes of ancient and medieval India and how they got married at 13 or 15.
Mean while I'm 17 and I'm a virgin. Today's social constructs have become horrendous imo.
virgin before marriage but marriage before 20 tbh

• +1
Reactions: john2
As soon as you find one worth marrying and tbh you probably never will. Unicorns are rare. nearly extinct in the west, don't waste your chance if you get it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bossman and Chadelite
why the fook would you marry anyone in 21st century?

• +1
ngl ideal age is 100 for men 18 for girls

Muh 16 is too young

It is a social construct to say so, frickin 11 year old girls are getting banged at home
why the fook would you marry anyone in 21st century?
divorce rape Is worse than rape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

Does not u looking 30 mean she won't find u as attractive as young chad? And ull be cheated and such...

@OwlGod

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Does not u looking 30 mean she won't find u as attractive as young chad? And ull be cheated and such...

@OwlGod

it's a trap anyway

ngl ideal age is 100 for men 18 for girls

Muh 16 is too young

It is a social construct to say so, frickin 11 year old girls are getting banged at home

divorce rape Is worse than rape
Family is everything. This is why millennials are so depressed and purposeless. A family gives you something to love, to work for, to be a better person for. It gives purpose the current degenerate lifestyle clearly doesn't provide. "

• +1
Family is everything. This is why millennials are so depressed and purposeless. A family gives you something to love, to work for, to be a better person for. It gives purpose the current degenerate lifestyle clearly doesn't provide. "
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328

@OwlGod
No if you take care of yourself you will be seen as a handsome well organized guy