Ideal age to meet your future wife?

Flowey

Flowey

Banned
Jfl if you meet a used up whore in her 30s and marry her. You should’ve been desirable to your wife in her prime when she was in her 20s, you should’ve started dating at 20s then marry

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

18 vs 30

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6095, toolateforme and 3 others
PastPrimeHags

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
She should be between 18 and 25.
I would have zero issues marrying an 18-year-old once I'm 30 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, sytyl and Deleted member 6873
can't find something that doesn't exist

14-18, if you want to stay pure for your future wife as a man with a high sex drive I don't think you can wait longer than that without developing weird coping mechanisms and getting fucked mentally for not having sex. And sex before marriage with another girl is not the ideal.

The younger the better. I would say between 16-25. Preferably virgin (high risk of getting cucked due to fomo given current trends on causual sex) or low notch count (3 or less) when you first meet them.

What is most important is that they give you their prime years. Its a good indicator that they arent settling for you. This cannot be done when a women is in her 30s, on the cuspe of menopause and is going to fuck the first betabuxx looking to start a family.

The younger the better. I would say between 16-25. Preferably virgin (high risk of getting cucked due to fomo given current trends on causual sex) or low notch count (3 or less) when you first meet them.

What is most important is that they give you their prime years. Its a good indicator that they arent settling for you. This cannot be done when a women is in her 30s, on the cuspe of menopause and is going to fuck the first betabuxx looking to start a family.
my mom had my brother at 17 got then got a wedlock marrige to my dad at 18 and had me at 24, that's black women and black culture for you, black woman can't raise kids, black culture is fucked

I want her to be 18 max, we stay together for 6 years and she has kids at 24, seems ideal tbh.