Ideal bideltoid for someone who is 6’6

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
Is 24 inches good?

Just look up the ratios nigga it's literally math and percentiles there's no excuse for not using google.com

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
what's your internipple distance

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24712, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Just look up the ratios nigga it's literally math and percentiles there's no excuse for not using google.com
what do i type Body height to width ratio jfl

10.5 inches currently 21 inch bidelt

bideltoid is easy to fraud/mismeasure, that's why i'm asking about ind

are you sure it's just 10.5 inches? mine is exactly 25 cm and my height is only 179 cm

bideltoid is easy to fraud/mismeasure, that's why i'm asking about ind

are you sure it's just 10.5 inches? mine is exactly 25 cm and my height is only 179 cm
My iphone x is 5.25 inches i could fit exactly 2 inbetween my nips

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
24 is within reach for 6"6, are you 6"6?
No im 6’0 but im getting LL in a year and then another LL a year after that

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, aesthetic beauty, try2beme and 1 other person
you could have your shoulders blown off and still slay for being 6'6, so I refuse to answer this question

Holy autism
why niggas get fsce surgeries here to try and go from 5 - 7/8 but a man cant go from 6/10 height to 10/10 height

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
you could have your shoulders blown off and still slay for being 6'6, so I refuse to answer this question
Youd slay more if you were 24 inches
IMG 9584
IMG 9583

why niggas get fsce surgeries here to try and go from 5 - 7/8 but a man cant go from 6/10 height to 10/10 height
Because diminishing returns past 6ft and it is the most costly and hefty recovery of any surgery for looks

You could literally turn into barret facially for the cost of a good LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and try2beme
Because diminishing returns past 6ft and it is the most costly and hefty recovery of any surgery for looks

You could literally turn into barret facially for the cost of a good LL
Money isnt an issue i could do both but LL will increase my quality of life astronomically. 6’6 is god tier height that and injecting T to 24 inch bidelt if your htn you ll slay even more than barret. Ltr is a different topic though

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and aesthetic beauty
Bideltoid measurement barely matters. What matters is the biacromial breadth, i.e. NATURAL BONE STRUCTURE. You can even see people who blasted gear to get a large bideltoid but who have poor biacromial, their clavicles look small and their arms hang closer to their body. They just don't have a good-looking frame despite having a good bideltoid on paper. You cannot really fraud a shitty biacromial by getting a large bideltoid with gymceling and roidceling.

Bideltoid measurement barely matters. What matters is the biacromial breadth, i.e. NATURAL BONE STRUCTURE. You can even see people who blasted gear to get a large bideltoid but who have poor biacromial, their clavicles look small and their arms hang closer to their body. They just don't have a good-looking frame despite having a good bideltoid on paper. You cannot really fraud a shitty biacromial by getting a large bideltoid with gymceling and roidceling.
Agreed. But i do have long straight clavicles and im 21 (99prec%) at 6’0 with test my physique should look something like david laid.

Money isnt an issue i could do both but LL will increase my quality of life astronomically. 6’6 is god tier height that and injecting T to 24 inch bidelt if your htn you ll slay even more than barret. Ltr is a different topic though
6" peak face > 6"6 avg, even above avg face

Even if money doesn't matter your quality of life will be brutalized for a year from recovery

And money does matter it costs 100k+ quite a pretty penny

Face matters more

it doesnt matter at that height, 6'6 is sucha a deformed height that there's no way you can have a good and successful life even if you have a 27 inch bideltoid

Only on an incel site where everyone is assumed to be a short ugly framecel dork are there 6’6 chads with top 0.0001% bideltoid measurements that supposedly would make the average man look like an action figure

Jfl at the state of larpmaxx.org

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Only on an incel site where everyone is assumed to be a short ugly framecel dork are there 6’6 chads with top 0.0001% bideltoid measurements that supposedly would make the average man look like an action figure

Jfl at the state of larpmaxx.org
over for larpera

Mine is 20.5 inches and 6'7 it doesn't look bad

6" peak face > 6"6 avg, even above avg face

Even if money doesn't matter your quality of life will be brutalized for a year from recovery

And money does matter it costs 100k+ quite a pretty penny

Face matters more
But face is really hard to lookmax you could get botched very easily and end up looking uncanny. With LL and roids you get what your paying for. Money isnt an issue my parents are top1% wealth

it doesnt matter at that height, 6'6 is sucha a deformed height that there's no way you can have a good and successful life even if you have a 27 inch bideltoid
Rofl keep crying for 6’6” moggers, it isn’t even above 2 meters and you acting like they are deformed.

Rofl keep crying for 6’6” moggers, it isn’t even above 2 meters and you acting like they are deformed.
Nope, above 5'10 is deformed just like below 5'8 is. Just spitting facts

This successful guy is that tall and frame isnt deformed wdym. Its rare but normal and common enough to work for them as a mog